Imagine #3 - Gally (you remember)

The memories came flooding back to you. 

Your head was on Gally's lap. The sun blaring down on your face, but you had your eyes shut. His fingers played gently with you hair. He would twiddle it round his fingers or just stroke it. You didn't care though, you loved it. You loved him, his presence, just him. You smiled and he planted a kiss on your forehead. He loves kissing you there because he so tall and it's the perfect place so you don't have to reach up.You never wanted this moment to end.

You were now sat at a desk. Looking down, you saw that you were in a white lab coat. You pressed a few buttons on the keyboard in front of you which made the huge screen change. You saw teenage boys walking around the large grassy field. Some were working,others were messing about and some were just training. 'I'll be in there soon' you thought to yourself as you turned of the screen. You stood up and pushed your chair back. 

"Any progress today Y/n?" a lady in a lab coat like yours walked towards you. She had blonde hair pulled back into a tight bun and was carrying a clipboard. 

"Progress from someone killing themselves?" you asked , referring to Newt's suicidal attempt (I'm sorry! ) sarcastically "Much"

You began to walk past her but she stopped you "I wouldn't be so smug  if I were you miss.." she said in a low and threatening voice. You looked up at her and could see she was staring daggers at you. 

"My apologies," you sad with only a little bit of sarcasm. You shaked of her grip on your shoulder and walked away.  As you were opening the door into the corridor you heard her say "Get him ready to go in". 

You spun on your heal and saw she was just removing her hand from the thing she has on her ear. She was smiling right at you. 

'No...' your eyes widened . You knew who she meant. You raced down the corridors to your room. You pushed open the door and stumbled in. 'No, no ,no!' half the room was empty. Only your things remained. 

Your heard screams and yells further down the corridor and sprinted through the maze-like corridors (see what I did there ;)). You carry on to the screams until you find him in a circe of armed guards. 

"Gally!" You scream and attempt to push through them but they push you too the ground. You hit your head and your vision becomes blurry. 

"Y/N!" you hear him shout.  

You stand back up and gain your balance.  You see him now being retained by two guards. One had a syringe.

"NO!" you scream and with all your power you run through the barrier of guards and to Gally. 

You reach him and grab for the syringe but they push you away. You feel a grip of hands on each of your arms. You try too struggle but they are far to strong.

"Gally" you choke on your tears. 

"It's okay Y/n.." he says calmly, now having stopped struggling. "I'll be okay.." he manages a weak smile and flinches as the syringe goes in. You watch as the strange coloured liquid disappears. 

You shake your head "No..." you whisper.

"I love you Y/N" he says one last time before losing all consciousness. 

"I love you too" you whisper back, before falling into  heap onto the floor. 

The unbearable pain was back again. You thrashed out. Screaming until your throat was raw. Then your eyes shot open and you gasped.

"Y/N? Oh my shuck Y/N!" Your hand was being held by some large hands and you turned to see the person whom you'd expected.

"G-gally..." you stuttered breathlessly.

"Hey Y/N, don't waste your energy." he whispered cupping your face.He kissed your forehead- you missed that.

"I'm so glad you're okay Y/N..." his eyes were glassy, and a tear escaped. You lifted an arm to wipe it away and he held it softly. "I'm going to go and get the Med-jacks.." he was about to get up and leave but you stopped him.

"G-gally...please s-stay with m-me..." you stuttered.

"Of course," he came and laid down beside you, wrapping a protective arm around you. You closed your eyes, cuddling into him, his breath hot on your neck. "Always" he whispers into your hair.

"Always.." you whisper back.