Imagine #20- Minho (You first meet)

Hey guys! Hope you all had a good Christmas! Sorry I haven't been posting but my wifi has been down and playing up lately for some reason. Apparently so have some others so sorry about that but I think it's sorted now!

Anyway...

Light blinds you as the metallic doors creak open before slamming on the ground above you.

You attempt to stand up but collapse helplessly to the floor of the crate. You feel a weight land next to you and a hand on your shoulder.

In shock you hit the hand back and scramble back away from whoever it is.

"G-get a-away from m-me" you voice croaks. Your throat is sore and you can taste blood from your lip.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you," the person says.

You look up at the stranger and see a boy. He looks about 17, very muscular, tanned, dark hair and very cute face.

"Hey, Minho, what the bloody hell are you doing down there?" you hear a voice yell from above. You gasp and look away from Minho.

The boy who's name seems to be Minho ignores the boy and turns back to your small, shaking body.

"It's okay," he says softly and touches your arm. You flinch but relax a little and he smiles. "Do you remember your name?"

You think for a moment. Nothing. You can't even remember your name. Or anything else. Your age. What you look like. Any memories. Everything had completely vanished.

You shake your head and tears roll down your cheeks.

"Don't worry, you'll remember your name in a couple of days. My name is Minho by the way. That's the only thing they let us keep." he sighs.

"W-who?" you ask, your voice quivering.

"We don't know," he stands up and offers a hand "Let's get you out of here shall we,"

You nod and take his hand and he gently pulls you up. Your legs are weak and buckle under you and you fall. He catches you without trouble and supports you.

"You okay?," he seems worried.

"Yeah, I think so," you whisper holding onto his biceps for support. You blush and quickly pull your hands away but he doesn't let go of your waist.

He smiles a little and shouts above to drop down a rope.

Once your lifted out you land on soft green grass and are immediately crowded around by people. Boys. They are saying things like:

"A girl?"

"What the shuck?"

"Is she hot?"

"I call dibs!"

"I say we banish her!"

What the hell?

You try to get up and they get closer to you, pushing forward. You spin around and your met with a teenage boy in your face at every angle.

"M-Minho?" you whimper, trying to push through the crowd of boys to find him. "Let me out!" you growl at them.

"Looks like we've got a feisty one lads!" some of the boys chuckle.

"HEY!" you here a loud voice yell over the group. Minho. They all fall silent and back away from you a bit. You breath a small sigh of relief. "Give her some room and let her out!"

They make a path and you quickly scramble out and fall into Minho. You hear some wolf whistles but you chose ignore them.

Realising your still holding Minho you push yourself of him and feel your cheeks get hot. His does too.

"Thanks Minho," you say, looking up at him and tucking some of your hair behind your ear.

"No problem," he walks past you, brushing you slightly. He steps in front of you, practically shielding you. "Anyone who lays a finger on her will be immediately banished! Understand that, slintheads? No-one touches the girl!"

You hear some mumbles as the group separates and all the boys walk of.

"Now the Greenie, let me introduce you to the Glade"