Imagine #23- Minho (You catch him cheating)

You feel as if Minho has been pretty distant lately. Ever since Teresa came up, it's like he prefers spending more time with her rather than you. I mean, why wouldn't he? She's smarter, prettier funnier...more special.

But everyone was taken by surprise by how Minho was with Teresa. Everyone knows that you two are a thing and no-one has has ever tried to take that away from you both. 

They know how much you guys are in love. Or at least you thought that you were. 

You sit by the bonfire, watching the the other gladers having fun and celebrating the new Greenie that arrived this morning. 

"Y/N?" you look up and see Thomas standing above you. You smile at him and he holds out a hand for you. You shrug and take it and he lifts you to your feet. 

"hey, Y/N!" you see Gally stumbling over too you- most likely drunk. 

"Yes Gally?" you roll your eyes and turn your back to Thomas, facing Gally. Thomas chuckles as Gally walks into another glader and appears by you shoulder.

"We're running..out of...firewood...and we..-" 

"Okay gally I'll go get some now," you sigh and begin to walk over to the woods. 

"Thanks...Y/N.." he slurs and you hear him whooping and cheering straight afterwards. 

You shake your head, smiling a little to yourself and slowly amble to the forest. 

"Y/n! Wait up!" you turn and see a figure jogging towards you. Thomas. 

"Hey Thomas," you shrug and continue walking. 

"It's Minho, again isn't it?" he wraps his arm around your shoulder as you both walk. You nod and rest your head against his shoulder. 

"Look I'm sure we will see him back at the fire," he tries to comfort you. 

"Yeah, with Teresa..." you huff and bend down to pick up some logs. 

"I know things ar-" he stops at the sounds of giggling and whispering in the trees. You put down your logs and walk over to the sound and Thomas follows close behind you. 

There they are. 

You knew it. 

Tears escape your eyes straight away and you hear Thomas growl slightly. 

Minho..and Teresa sitting there. Her in his arms. Kissing. 

"I KNEW IT!" you scream, anger rising in you. They break away instantly , and their eyes widen in shock. 

Minho lets go of Teresa and scrambles over to you. You back away from Minho and into Thomas, choking on your tears.

"Y/N you have to listen to me! I'm so sorry baby, it was nothing!" he pleads. 

"Don't call me that Minho." you whisper and turn into Thomas'  chest, not being able to breath from the amount of crying you are doing right now. Minho puts a hand on your shoulder and Thomas hits him of. 

"Don't touch her Minho," he warns "You don't deserve her, you never have." 

"Y/N, please just let me expla-"

"LET YOU EXPLAIN? what do you want to explain then Minho? That you have been with HER this whole time. And doing this," you gesture to where they were making out "for god knows how long."

You push Minho back, taking him by surprise "I shouldn't have been so stupid!" You pull at your hair, turn around and walk back to the glade. 

You turn for Thomas and see him push Minho back. "Don't come near her Minho. Or me. You got that? You're as dead to me as you are to her." He lifts his fist and punches Minho in the jaw. He falls back on the ground by Teresa's feet. 

"And you" he points to Teresa and pauses "I have no words for you. You both disgust me"

He clenches his fists and walks over to you and takes your hand and leads you back to the glade. 

He ends up taking you to his room and shuts the door behind you. You don't even question why your hear but just collapse on his bed. Screaming into his pillow and crying like you have never cried before. 

He lies next you and rubs your back soothingly. 

"I should have known Thomas.." you sob. He reaches over you and wipes away your tears and the hair that is sticking to your face.  "Why would he do that to me?" you cry softly into his pillow. 

"i don't know Y/N. None of this is your fault though, okay?" he whispers soothingly into your hair. You nod and he wraps his arm around you waist and you link his fingers with yours. 

Maybe Minho wasn't the one for you. But you know someone else loves you and maybe you love them back.

Okay the reason I have posting so much lately is because I have exams next week so i'll be revising like as much as possible. I also get really stressed when it comes to exams and these are really important so forgive me if I don't update. I'll try but I can't promise anything...

ANYWAY on the happier side..200 reads?! AHHH I'm so happy, thank you all so much for reading my shitty imagines! Love y'all 

-blue-eyedfangirl xxx < kisses for you guys