Imagine #29 - Newt

You could see the insanity in his nearly lifeless eyes. They are already turning the horrible grey colour.

You choked on your own tears as they streamed down your face.

"Newt I can't do it," You sobbed as he gripped your wrist.

"Kill me Y/N!" he pleaded and placed his hands on your shoulders.

"But I love you Newt!" You cried. He wasn't fully turned but you knew he couldn't hold on much longer. The craziness was already eating at his brain.

He pulled you into his chest and you squeezed him tightly . You don't know how long you were standing there hugging but it wasn't enough. He gently pushes you away and kisses you softly on the lips.

"If you love me Y/N" he put the killing machine into your hand and closed your fingers around it but not taking his hand of yours. "Do this for me."

You see how much he wants you to do this. You can't though. You can't let him go.

"I can't Newt!" you said, shaking your head.

"I don't want to live Y/N!" he yelled. You turned your head from him- not wanting to look at him. You couldn't bare it. "Please..Y/N" he cupped your face in his hand and wiped your tears. "If you've ever loved me, Kill me"

"O-okay.." you nodded slightly. But it wasn't okay.

"I love you Y/N," he stared into your eyes.

"I love you too Newt.."

"I know," is the last thing he said before closing his eyes. "I'll see you there Y/N."

"Goodbye my love." you cried uncontrollably and he breathed in deeply trying not to cry himself.

"Thank you"

You raised you shaking hand with the gun in at his head, shut your eyes and pulled the trigger. You kept your eyes shut as the loud bang sounded, making you jump a little. You heard him fall to the ground in front of you.

"See you there," you whispered and raised the gun to your own head.

Sorry this made me want to cry so bad but I thought I'd throw in a cheeky extra imagine. I'm very sorry for writing this. :'(