11:Betrayals and Confession

Start from the beginning

"No. She won't have to battle you unless I loose. And that won't ever happen,"Uryu replies.

"Listen, Ishida, can I call you that? Anyways, don't be so arrogant. You won't win,"I tell him. I teleport behind him and cut him once. He grinds his teeth and jumps away firing an arrow at me. I almost dodge it but remember he may hit his own comrade. I decide to block it with my sai and teleport again. "Copy, Tengokuhime."The sai transforms into his weird bow. I land in front of him and he gasps in shock.

"But... how? Is that what your zanpakuto does?" He asks breathing in at the sight of his own power in my hands.

"Yes. You see, Tengokuhime, Heavenly Princess, has the form of sai when released. That allows me to teleport where I want. Behind you, above you. Even below you if I wish it,"I reply. He seems shocked. "It also copies whatever my opponents power is and uses it against them. I didn't know if it would work with your bow. See, I've only used this in spar once." Uryu fires multiple attacks, and I dodge them all reciprocating with attacks of my own. Uryu is on the ground laying there. I had hit him in an arm and a leg. I smile. "See, I told you you wouldn't win. I could kill you now if I wanted to." I pull the bow string back, prepared to fire another arrow.

"GRACE!" shouts a voice. I stop and turn in surprise to see Toshiro standing there with Rangiku.

"Captain!"I say in surprise. I drop my hands, pointing the loaded bow at the ground.

"I told you to stay put!" He shouts in anger. He marches towards me and grabs my wrist. It sends warmth spreading throughout my body. "I told you to await further orders at Rangiku's! You disobeyed a direct order from tour Captain! What do you have to say for yourself?!" We forget the two ryoka standing behind me and they escape. I glance at their retreating figures.

"Captain, they're getting away!"I shout in anger.

"I do not care! You're coming with me!" He shouts back at me and he takes me to his house. I retransform Tengokuhime and sheath it. I sit on the sofa in a room he had brought us to and cross my arms.

"What's the harm in me battling a few intruders? I wasn't in the way as you so harshly informed me I would be earlier,"I growl. He stares at me and sighs.

"You could've been killed! Look at your hands. They're bleeding," He replies. I do and see he's telling the truth. Damn. That ryoka's power cuts me. How does it not cut him?

"I'm fine, Captain,"I tell him. He laughs harshly and leaves to grab things to wrap them with. He returns and fills a bucket with water from a sink in a nearby room. He comes back.

"Toshiro. And no, the blood is flowing freely," He replies. He sits on a coffee table I hadn't noticed that was in front of me. He grabs my hand and dips a rag into a bucket full of water. He washes the blood off and I stare at him as he does this. He wraps my hand up in bandages and grabs the other one. He does the same with this. Then he takes both my hands and sits there staring at them.

"Capt- Toshiro, what's wrong?"I ask. He doesn't look up but flinches as if he was surprised I was talking. He looks at me, making eye contact. He looks back down at my hands.

"When Rangiku told me you weren't at her house, I panicked. I didn't know what to think," He says. I blink. "I thought you were going to be dead if we found you."

"But, Toshiro there's no need for you to worry about me,"I tell him. He laughs suddenly. Not an amused one or an annoyed one, but one of disbelief.

"You really aren't very bright, are you?" He says cruelly. I flinch and start to pull my hands back but he squeezes them gently and keeps his hold. "I'm trying to confess to you and you still don't see it."