Christmas Eve Party

Start from the beginning

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Stella!" My mom yells from downstairs.

"Yes ma!" I yell back from my room doing my makeup.

"Come get the door! I have to run upstairs and get dressed.

I turn to Peyton who's also in front of her vanity chest doing her makeup.

"Do you wanna get the door?" I ask.

"No. It's probably Zack and I'm not done getting dressed!"

"Well neither am I and if I go downstairs I'll have to keep him company until you get ready."

"Stella!" My mom shouts again.

"Stella please." Peyton pouts.

"Fine," I huff.

"I'm going!" I yell back to my mom while trudging out of my room.

"You're the best!" Peyton exclaims.

"I know!"

I run down the stairs and answer the door to find no other than Zack.

"Hey." He smiles nervously.

"Hey." I wave him inside.

"Did I overdress, cause Peyton told me to dress nice.. Oh and I brought Peyton flowers." He pulls out a poinsettia bouquet from behind his back.

"That's so sweet! But no, you didn't overdress. I'm still getting ready, hence my one wing." I point to my left eye that had no eyeliner on it.

"Yeah I saw but I didn't want to say anything." Zack laughs.

"Wow, thanks." I say sarcastically while walking him over to the family room.

"This house is really nice." Zack looks around amazed.

"Yeah it is." I agree.

"And I like that Christmas tree." He points to the red and white decorated tree in the corner of the room.

"Thanks, I decorated it." I beam.

"Hey!" Peyton turns the corner in this cute little lacy Royal blue dress with sleeves.

"Hey, you look great." Zack walks over to Peyton and greets her with a kiss.

"Thanks so do you. Are those flowers?" Peyton looks down to the bouquet in his hand.

"Oh, yeah." He smiles sheepishly and hands her them.

"You're too much." She gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I'll be back, I'm gonna go finish getting ready." I say before heading back upstairs to my room.

After I finish putting on my makeup, I zip up my dress that is a snug white lace long sleeved top and a deep red high waisted skirt.

I then pin my curly hair to the right and pull on my closed toed black wedges with and fasten the ankle strap.

I take a quick look at myself in the mirror and smile at how cute I look before walking back outside.