Animal Trainer (Hetalia)

Dika yawned a little bit, resting against the couch. She had tagged alone with Alfred to one of his meetings, but since she wasn't really needed she was just waiting for it to be over. She only came because someone had to make sure he didn't go unprepared and Alex was too sick to do it. So Dika offered to do it and thought she was doing a good job. Too bad time differences suck, mostly since Alaska was so behind everyone else. She was about to fall asleep when she heard a scream. 

She stood up and ran into the room, opening the door. She saw most of the G8, save for a few that weren't there, away from a corner. The one who had screamed was Feli who was hugged Kiku tightly since Ludwig was not there. 

"What on Earth is going on?" Dika asked. 

"There is a weird thing in the corner aru!" Yao told her. 

"Kill it Dika!" Alfred whined. 

Dika took a few careful steps over to find a small hole in the wall. She got on her knees and pecked in the hole, seeing two bright eyes looking at her. She started to chuckles, pulling the creature out and letting her tail curl around her arm so she could hang off it. 

"You were scared by a cute little opossum?" Dika asked. 

"It is not cute when it attacks us!" Kiku told her, pulling Feli closer to him. 

"You all are supposed to be the strongest countries in the world, and you're hiding from this?" 

"Just get it out!" Francis told her, hiding behind Alfred since his magic using husband was off with his boss. 

"I can't," Dika said simply. 

"Why not?" Feli whined. 

"Well would you want to leave your babies Feli?" 

"She has babies?" Yao asked. 

"Da. They are in that hole. I can't move her yet. I have to get them, than I'll take her to the forest so you cry babies don't freak out and pass out on me. I bet if Ludwig, Arthur, or Papa was here you wouldn't be freaking out." 

Dika didn't give them a chance to say anything. She simply got the three little opossums out of their hole and carried them out to a new home in the forest. It was always good to have an animal trainer around. That's what the G8, or more G5 at the moment, learned that day.