Chapter 33

"Rose!" Someone hissed, "Rose!" They hissed again. My eyes snapped open hoping it was just Newt telling to get ready to run into they maze, completely forgetting we weren't in the Maze any more.

It was actually Teresa, she sat clear in the line of my vision. "Phew, for a minute there I thought they had killed you" she joked.

"What, where am I? Where is everyone?"

"They put you in here while you were sleeping" she replied

"I was fine, why the shuck did they put me in here? No offence" I said to Teresa

"No it's fine, but I really don't know" just then a boy comes strolling out of the bathroom. "Oh she's awake" he smiles, walking over.

"hello! I'm Aris"

"Um hi, I'm Rose" I reply awkwardly. Aris had light brown hair and olive coloured skin, his blue pale eyes look at me with curiosity. (A/N: I'm using movie description of Aris because I want to use some aspects of the movie in my story, sorry to disappoint anyone) The dorm looked exactly like the other one, but only two other people were in it.

Aris moved to his bed, Teresa took my hand and moved to the end of the room, so we didn't disturb Aris. "Have you been filled in on what happened?" She asked. "No, sadly. But I have a feeling Alby nor Clint made it" I lower my head.

"Yeah.....but I thought I was the only girl in the Glade before we found you on the floor in WICKED"

Teresa explained what went on while I was gone, well all she knew which seemed to be quite a lot. She told me how she had triggered the Glade to change, how Gally had himself taken by the Grievers when the doors stopped closing. She told me that some of these things were repeated to her by Thomas.

"I'm sorry" Teresa whispered as she placed her hand on top of mine that was resting on my knee.

"It's ok, I knew they couldn't be alive and that confirmed it when I saw the look on those slintheads faces" I sat in silence a few minutes wondering if anyone would have noticed my disappearance.

"Maybe you should rest" Teresa says getting down from the bunk. "Night" she whispers.

I lay my head on the pillow and stare up into the darkness. by this point I really just wanted to stop thinking altogether and feel happy for the safety I was in now, no more Grievers, no more Maze just being able to feel safe again. And I wish I could believe everyone was safe but it was just a feeling in my chest that it wasn't over, that something else just as horrifying was going to replace the Maze. And who exactly is the Aris boy.

Teresa seems fine with him but to me he's a complete stranger. mind you I've seen Teresa before, kind of like déjàvu, but I can't pin point where exactly I've seen her.

Every time I try and think about where I've seen her, my mind goes completely blank.

there's something off about this whole thing, Teresa, Aris and these mysterious people who supposedly saved us from WICKED's plans for us. I will figure it out, I just need some time to do exactly that.

TO BE CONTINUED...
<><><><><><><><><>

*IMPORTANT*

so the first story is complete, and I will hopefully get the next story up at the end of next week.

so firstly, I have shaken up the original plot connections between Aris and Teresa and the first few chapters in the second book where they find Aris in Teresa's which might annoy a few of my readers, and I am truly sorry but with so many TMR fan fictions around on wattpad I want my story to be a little different from the rest as it does get boring reading the same plots in different stories. and it might not be too different but I haven't found one with exactly the same plot as mine so hopefully I'm not copying anyone's ideas.

secondly, the last few chapters have been extremely short which I also apologise for and I don't really have any explanation for that so maybe it's just a sub-concious thing.

and lastly, any questions that you guys have on this story or the up coming story can be answered in the comments. I will hopefully answer most of them (if there are any questions to be answered) otherwise please give feedback and vote.

bye guys see you in a week :)