Chapter 10

Yay update!!! *cue applause* I feel you guys are very inactive does anyone want to tell me why?........ Ok well new chapter. See you guys soon my lovelies ❤️
-/-/-/-/-/-/-
It happened to me again. I was sure that I was in the homestead in an uncomfortable bed with voices all talking around me, a hand grabbing mine and squeezing gently. That's how I knew I wasn't in good shape, oh and the pain.

The memory of those boys was too clear in my mind and all I wanted to do was forget it. the hand was still there but I didn't know who's it was. unwillingly my eyes fluttered open and fell on Newt, who was holding my hand. at the foot of the bed stood Jeff.

"you're awake" Newt sighs a sigh of relieve.

"well my eyes are open" I answer in a raspy voice, I smile weakly.

well the gig was up they knew I wasn't mute, I think it became pretty clear when I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"please don't have sass like bloody Minho. it's bad enough we have him" Newt chuckles.

"sorry" I mumble.

So this is what I sound like, hadn't heard my voice in ages. It sounds nothing like the one in my head I though to myself

Speak of the devil, Minho stumbles into the room, "ha! you gave everyone a fright with that knife wound!"

"How long have I been out?"

"Couple hours not too long, but you were pretty jacked up" Jeff replied before continuing,

"have any of you not noticed?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"what? that I'm not mute?" I ask.

Jeff chuckles "no, but you have the same shucking accent as Newt"

my eyes widen as I stare at Newt, I never noticed it until Jeff just pointed it out.

"I least I'm not bloody alone anymore" Newt says.

I move to stand but stop abruptly because of a sharp pain that courses once again through my body. I scream out in pain and worry fills the three boys expression.

"Don't move you dumb shank" Minho says.

I lay back down and look up at the ceiling. Newt lets go of my hand and moves into my view of the ceiling,

"I'll get you dinner from frypan" he smiles sadly.

I shake my head, "not hungry" I tell him. he sighs and leaves with Minho.

"you will need to eat though" Jeff explained. I nod my head and sit up after he left.

I lifted the oversized shirt that was on me to reveal a piece of cloth wrapped around my torso nearest to my stomach, blotches of crimson line the cloth where my stomach was. I didn't know who's shirt I was wearing but hopefully it was clean.

Gally walks in with a relieved smile when he spits me sitting up.

"glad you're awake greenie" he smirked sitting in the edge of the bed which made it dip a little.

"yeah" I mutter.

"I heard you scream and found you in a pool of blood, who did that to you?" he asked.

I was scared that if I told him who had stabbed me he would most likely hate me for even accusing them. I shake my head.

"if you're not going to tell me then you'll have to tell Alby" he raised his eyebrows.
It would be way better then telling Alby what happened.