Chapter 29

here is another chapter! Hope you guys are liking it

Enjoy lovelies ❤️
~~~~~~~
Teresa's pale hands reach for the shirt, her tar black hair hanging from her shoulders.

She helps me untie my stiff tunic, "how old was I in your memories?" she asks.

"I don't know, I don't know how old I am but you were probably five or six"

Teresa frowns and finishes untying my tunic.

"put these on first" she held up a plain pair of white pants, I take them from her gently and pull them on. She then helps me take off the tunic and put the shirt.

"I'm supposed to take you for food" she informs me, I simply nod and let her lead the way.
~~~~~
NEWT'S P.O.V

I hadn't moved from the doors in ages And neither had anyone else. her scream had set everyone off and we all began to fear the worst for Rose.

"Everyone get your shuck butts back to work, we'll have a gathering later tonight!" Alby yells.

Someone places their hand on my shoulder, I look up to see Alby look sadly at the maze,

"We have to forget her, move on no matter how hard it is to forget" Ably explains in what I assumed to be the most comforting way he could, I simply nod but don't stand up or move away.

"C'mon man, lets go" Minho tugs on my arm to pull me up but it felt like I was just a rag doll, I had no purpose anymore.

Later that night the gathering was held and we were told never to speak of Rose ever again and to just move on but I knew I wouldn't be able to.

Alby said he would only let everyone close to Rose mourn but when the next greenie arrives will be when we completely forget her, I wasn't going ever forget her.

I shook my head in disbelief, how could we just forget about Rose, if there was a chance she wasn't dead then we should be out looking for her.

"We will make a grave for her" Alby proposes, not even that will be enough. I had to have some hope that she's alive and safe for now.

~~~~~
ROSALIND'S P.O.V

"I believe you are expecting answers yes?" Ava Paige smiled, she interlocked her hands and placed them on the table, she was so far away from me.

I nod my head, scared that if I speak my voice will betray me.

"I am in fact, going to tell you everything about WICKED and how you ended up in the trials" she said sounding professional.

"Trials?" I asked,

"I believe you call it the Glade?"

What is she going on about? I thought to myself, nodding in response.

The Chancellor tells me why we were there and that we were in fact helping find a cure for some disease. she stopped after that,

"do you want to know how you ended up in the trials?" she asked me politely

"Yes" I answered,

"You may not like it but I have your consent allowing me to continue on telling you"

I furrow my eyebrows, what could possibly be so bad about how I ended up in the Glade?

"You were always bright and cautious and very smart, but you had a strong connection with subject A fiv- I mean Newt" her body relaxes back into the leather chair before she continued,