Chapter Twenty-five

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

JADES POV

“Hi little girl” my dad says while I run towards him and jump in his arms.

“I missed you, daddy”

“I missed you too princes. I thought you weren’t coming for another 100 years”

“Oh well, things sometimes don’t go as planned”

~*~*~*~*~*~

HARRYS POV

Lizzy sits down on one of the chairs while I walk down the hallway a couple of times, praying that Jade doesn’t die. I think about the kiss. How our lips moved in sync, how she laid her hand on my check, and how she ran away from me. But then… Calum. Why Calum? How do they even know each other? How is it even possible? There is no one who’s allowed to date Jade, accept for me. Not that she wants me or anything, but still.

I think about what I would do if me and Jade ever get back together. I would probably treat her like a princes, make her feel loved, let her know that she has a reason to life. I imagine us, getting married, having little cute kids, living in a beautiful house. But then I remember myself of the fact that it could also go the other way. She could die. What am I going to do then? She can’t die, I love her. But maybe it’s better for her to be with her dad. I know how much she misses him. But she also has to know how much I love her…

~*~*~*~*~*~

LIZZY’S POV 

Jesus Harry, sit down, you’re making me nervous. I already called Calum, but he acted like he didn’t care about Jade. I know how much Calum liked Jade, I can’t believe those feelings can get away with a phone call. I just hope Jade doesn’t die. She doesn’t know how many people love her. Me, Harry, even Calum, her mum and Nicole. It isn’t her time yet, she can’t die, it’s too soon. She needs to live, she needs to feel loved, get married and have a little family. Please Jade, please stay alive. 

“Hi, you guys got in with Miss Carter right?” a guy in a while coat asks.

“Yes” Harry says walking towards the doctor.

“I have some bad news for you guys…” he says.

Harry’s face goes white and I feel tears come up in my eyes.

No. No. No. No. She can’t… No. Jade. No.

“This isn’t some kind of joke, right?” Harry asks while his eyes water up.

“I’m sorry, is there anyone we could call for you?”

We both shake heads and the doctor leaves us alone. I look at Harry.

“She can’t, please tell me I’m dreaming” Harry says.

“I wish I could” I say while Harry grabs me into his arm and I let the tears run down my face.

This is the worst nightmare ever. I can’t believe this is really happening. I pinch myself a couple of times, hoping I would wake up from this dream, but nothing happens. Guess this is real life.

~*~*~*~*~*~

HARRYS POV 

No, this can’t be happening, I love her, she has to know. How am I supposed to live like this? I can’t do that without Jade.

“This isn’t some kind of joke, right?” I ask while my eyes water up.

“I’m sorry, is there anyone we could call for you?” the doctor asks.

Why? Why didn’t you just say yes?

“She can’t, please tell me I’m dreaming” I say to Lizzy when the doctor walks away.

“I wish I could” Lizzy says and I grab her into my arm.

I let the tears roll down my face and pray that Jade is going to wake up for some reason. But there is no way she’s going to wake up. The doctors already turned off all the machines and covered her body with a blanket.

“Lizzy, I don’t know what to do” I whisper while we don’t let each other got.

“Me neither Harry, me neither”

“We should call her mum”

“I’ll ask some doctor to do that” Lizzy says letting go of me and walking to the doctor who gave us the bad news.

I sit down on the ground with my back against the wall, my hands in my hair and my elbows on my knees. I can’t. I just can’t.

I pinch myself a couple of times, hoping to wake up from this bas nightmare. But no, this isn’t some nightmare. This is really happening. Jade just died. If I were there just a couple of seconds sooner she hadn’t had to die. This is all my fault, I caused her pain, I made her do this to herself. I let her die.

AN:

Mimimi this is the last chapter :(

I might make 2 epilogues bc i just go a great idea to end this story in a positive way.

oh well, I just wanted to thank all of you who voted and read this story, you're the reason why I write :)

Love you all<3