Chapter Twenty-one

AN: People go check out Black Keys, it's a Niall fanfic (:

CHAPTER TWENTYONE

HARRY'S POV.

"Harry... There is something I need to tell you" Zayn says sitting down.

"What's up?"

"Well... It's about what happened with... you know… Jade and Lizzy"

"Yeah?"

I kind of moved on. I was already over Lizzy after a day. She a fucking bitch, I hate her. But Jade... She's also a bitch, for leaving and breaking contact, but I think I still love her. I don't really know because I haven't seen her for such a long time, but I have this weird feeling...

"Do you know what happened when Jade left?"

"Do I want to know?"

"Perrie saw Jade sitting at Nando's and told her she could live with us. She moved out a couple of weeks ago"

"Are you shitting me?"

"No"

What the fuck? What's wrong with him? Fucking asshole. How could he do this to me?  

"You fucking faggot"

"Sorry but..."

"What the fuck man, are you sick?"

"Harry, it was..."

"No I don't care. You kind of betrayed me, you're a fucking liar, you just chose her side"

"You know you were the dark side at that moment"

"SHUT UP MAN, YOU FUCKING LIER"

Seriously Zayn? How could you do this to me? And why? Friends don’t chose the other side.

"Dude, you fucking cheated on Lizzy. She didn't deserve that, and it was not ok that Jade played along with your little game. You both broke Lizzy into little pieces, and yeah, maybe I was 'the bad guy' for taking care of Jade, but at least I was taking care of here. If you really loved her, you would have had the balls to tell her that. To tell her that you're a fucking asshole, but you where to buzzy with your fucking reputation"

"SHUT UP, YOU DON'T KNOW ME"

"After 3 years in the same band, after seeing each other almost 24/7? I think I know you better that you do"

"You're such a fucking asshole. Go back to that ugly pig of you" I say throwing his jacket at him.

How does he even has the balls to act like this? Fucking asshole.

~*~*~*~*~*~

ZAYNS POV.

No one talk about my girl like that, fucking asshole.

"SHUT UP ABOUT PERRIE, NOT BECAUSE YOU WHERE STUPID DOES THAT MEAN I AM"

"FUCK YOU AND THAT LITTLE BITCH OF YOU"

"You crossed the line man"

~*~*~*~*~*~

I walk out of Harry's flat. Damn my head hurts. Guess it wasn't a good idea to punch him in the face. Geez, he's strong. I feel the blood of my lip stream down in my mouth. Fuck man. He never had the balls to say what he really thought about it, and now suddenly he does. Because, fuck logic? I know he still likes Jade, and I know what I did wasn’t my best move. But Harry screwed up, so did Jade. They were both wrong. But she did something about it, he didn’t.

~*~*~*~*~*~

LIZZYS POV

"OH MY GOD I GOT HIS NUMBER" Lizzy says while me and Ashton are randomly talking about 30 Seconds to Mars.

"You did? Congratz" I say shaking her hand.

"THANK YOU, BYE" she says running away.

"You know she's really weird?" Ashton asks me.

"Yes. That's why we're American, and that's why you're Aussies"

"Haha, that doesn’t make any sense but ok"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"BABE, YOU HAVE TO MEET SOME PEOPLE" Calum yells.

Geez, he's annoying when he's drunk. This is kind of why I didn't want to party.

"Yeah?" I say walking over to my Asian who isn’t actually an Asian.

"Wellllllll, this is little Zaayyynnnn" he say hanging around my neck.

"JADE!" Zayn yells hugging me.

It doesn't take long before there are 4 people hanging around my neck. Zayn, Perrie, Niall, and Calum.

"Oh my god, how are you?" Perrie asks.

"I'm fine, you?"

"Great, but it's quite without you"

"Lizz is somewhere around, probably licking Luke's face"

"Really? You're friends again?"

"Yup"

"Cool"

"I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR LITTLE FACE" Zayn kind of fangirls.

"Zayn, babe, chill, let me do the fangirl stuff" Perrie says.

"Sorry, but... IT'S JADE!" He says hugging me again.

Damn this boy is so damn weird. But I like it. I've never met someone who's kind of normal.

"Oh, and my other friend" Calum says pointing at the door when everyone has calmed down, and let go of me.

I look up, right into some familiar eyes. Every single muscle in my body freezes. I hold my breath, and can't even feel my heart beat. What is HE doing here? What did I do to deserve this? Was what happened not bad enough? Why? Why does he have to affect my like this? Fucking asshole. Calum knows about... Wait he doesn't. He never really asked. I never told him what happened before I met him. Before I had this normal life, I've always wanted. I never told him about me living with Zayn and Perrie.

About Lizzy...

About Harry.

AN:

Early update JEEJ

So I couldn’t sleep, and decided to update. You’re welcome *Sadie from Awkward voice*

Sooo I posted Black Keys, and you should go out there and check the unicorns out of if, and let this girl here know what you think about the first little part.

Well, I got hungry from posting and watching 5SOS keeks, so I’d better eat something.

Bye