Chapter Six

Just going to dedicate to random people, because YOLO SWAG :D

(yed i did just say yolo swag)

CHAPTER SIX

"So how was your day, little Miss USA" Harry asks when we're back at home. Lizzy has an appointment with her hairdresser, so she gone. 

"You know, I thought we had huge malls back home, but here, gosh" 

"Really? Funny" 

"Lizzy told me about something named "Nando's" can we go there once?" 

"Nando's, sure. But we need to go with Niall, he has a black card" 

"A black card?" 

"Yeah, he gets the food for like one fourth of the normal price" 

"Serious? That's really nice" 

"I know, he's addicted to Nando's, a bit weird" 

"I think he's very special" 

"Haha, why?" Harry asks while he laughs. 

"I don't know, you are all very special" I think I shouldn't have said that, because Harry is almost peeing his pans of laughter. 

"Harry, you ok?" 

"Yeah, gosh, you're so funny" Harry says whipping away the tears that role down his cheeks. 

"Why are you crying?" 

"I'm crying of laughter" 

"Oh, ok, I guess that's good"

-----

HARRYS POV

"Oh, ok, I guess that's good" Jade says. There is something about this girl, and don't know what but I really like it. She's hot, funny, nice, sweet but I can't put my finger on that one thing, and it's killing me. She has those amazing blue eyes, beautiful long black hair, really cute smile, and then that one thing. 

"Yeah, it's a good thing" I tell her. 

"Do you know where I can find a place to send a postcard?" 

"Well, you can use Gmail, or Hotmail, Facebook is also an option" 

"No, I mean a real postcard, written with ink" 

"Oh, sorry. Yeah, there is a post office around the corner" 

"Ok, thank you" she says while my phones vibrates. W'app from Zayn.

Z: "u'r home?"

H: "yup, waddup?" 

Z: "Alexis stopped by..." 

H: "U'RE FUCKED" 

Z: "Perrie is with El and Jessie, & isn't answering her phone, can I crash @ ur place?

H: "always, right here 4 ya bro" 

Z: "thanx, be there in a sec"

-------

JADES POV

"Is it ok if Zayn comes?" Harry asks looking up from his phone

"Zayn is the one with the black hair, right?" I ask

"Yup" 

"Ok, yeah sure, invite who you want, it's your big ass house" 

"No, I just wanted to make sure you're ok with it" 

"Of course I'm fine with it" 

"Ok, good" 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry is a really nice, funny and sweet guy, I get why Lizzy fell for him. He has those gorgeous green eyes, a really good body, sweet curls, and little dimple in his cheek when he smiles. He has everything. There is something about him that's really special, in a good way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"How does she even have the guts to show up?" I hear Zayn's voice say after Harry opened the door for him. 

"Dude what happened?" Harry asks while they walk into the living room 

"Hi Jade" Zayn says while he sits down on the couch. 

"Hi" I say while I play with my phone. 

"Zayn, what happened?" Harry asks again. 

Zayn tells about this ‘Alexis who showed up at his house, which I guess he didn’t really like. He tried to call his girlfriend before she would see all the things on the internet about Alexis leaving Zayns house. So now he’s freaking out because he’s afraid he will lose Perrie, because it has happened before.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Zayn, it's going to be fine" 

"Jade have you ever had an annoying ex?" Zayn asks me. 

"No, I don't have an ex" I say. 

"You never had a..." Zayn starts. 

"Boyfriend?" Harry says. 

"Nope" I answer. 

"I don't believe you" Zayn says. 

"I once liked a guy, but I have never had a boyfriend" 

"A funny, nice, sweet, beautiful girl like you never had a boyfriend? That's so weird" Harry says. Did he just called me beautiful? Did he? I feel my cheeks go red. No one ever told me I was beautiful. 

"It's true" 

"It's kinda weird though" 

"It's also really cool, I don't know why" Zayn says when his phone rings, "I'm so sorry, I have to take this, it's Perrie and I don't want to lose her because I love her so d-" 

"ZAYN PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE" Harry says. 

"Hi beautiful" Zayn says when he picks up and walks out of the room. 

"He really likes this Perrie girl, doesn't he?" I ask. 

"He is head over heels about her. I've never seen a guy love a girl so much" 

"It's cute"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I really want to meet all the girlfriends, they seem so nice. Lizzy always talks about them, and how nice, sweet and funny they are. She told me that Perrie was the weird dressed, Jessie the one who is always happy, Eleanor is the sweet one, and Danielle is the person you can tell anything. I'll ask Lizz to bring them over one day.

"And...?" Harry asks when Zayn walks back into the living room and sits down on the couch.

"She didn't see the stuff on the internet, and believed me, and said that if she was me, Alexis would be dead within a second" Zayn tells us with a little smile on his face. 

"JADE" Harry yells put of the blue. 

"Holy shit, Harry" I say with big eyes. 

"Sorry about that, but I wonder if you would like to come to one of our gigs" 

"Yeah, sure" 

"Then you can meet the other girls" 

"Ok, that would be nice" I appreciates me for who I am.

AN:

OH MY GOSH PINKPOP WAS SO FREACKING AWESOME OH MY GOOOOOSSSSHHHH

PASSENGERS WAS LIKE A LITTLE MONKEY WITH HIS WEIRD EARS AND 30SECONDS TO MARS WHERE SO FUCKING AWESOME OH MY GOD AND I WAS FANGIRLING AND I'M STILL OH MY GOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

I reallt need to studie though, but I really need to study for german and maths but I want to watch back the 30sec2mars preformance, because it was freaking nuts.

BYE LOVE YOUU