Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

Wow. Those boys are really good. And with that I mean REALLY good. The crowd went crazy, there even was a girl dragged away because she fainted. I have never seen someone preform so good. This was absolutely a-ma-zing. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"And...?" Harry asks me when we're backstage. 

"THAT WAS SICK" I say, and almost start fangirling. 

"Thanks" Harry says while he whips away his dirty sweat. Sweaty Harry is really hot, you know. No, Jade, he's dating Lizzy... Where is she? 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You were great, as always" Perrie says while she shakes Zayn’s hand. 

"Well thank you" Zayn says while he pulls Perrie closer to him, so he can kiss his girlfriend. 

"Yak, Zayn. I don't want to kiss your discussing sweat face" she says hitting Zayn on his chest. 

"Than not, then I'll go back to Alexis" 

"NO" Perrie says pressing her lips on Zayns. "Hope you liked it, because I'm not going to kiss you before you take a shower" 

Why can't I have a relationship like that? Why does the world hate me? I want a cute boyfriend, a person who loves me for me. But who loves a nerd? That's right, no one. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jade, have you seen Lizzy?" Harry asks me. 

"No, I was just about to ask you the same" 

"Oh well, we will find her, someday" 

"Or not" 

"That's also one of the collusions" Harry says smiling and walking to his dressing room. Did Harry just take off his shirt? Why didn't I notice that when we were talking? Why am I so blind? Geez Jade, pay attention.

-•-•-•-•-•-

"Here you go" Lizzy says while she gives me a black, on shoulder, short dress, and some black pumps, when we’re back in the house. 

"I'm not the dress person" 

"Sush, and go get changed"

I, being the perfect friend, obey and put the dress and shoes on, while Lizzy also gets changed into something different.

-•-•-•-•-•-

HARRYS POV

Ho-ly fuck. Jade looks fucking hot in that dress. Lizzy also looks good, but geez Jade. I never seen her like this. I take a sip from my beer to avoid going crazy because Jade is so hot. 

"So, I assume you like it?" Lizzy asks twirling. I nod slightly.

Imagine me with Jade, we would be perfect. That would be really cool, but it would only happen in my dreams. Because I've got Lizzy, and she's nice. And Jade probably doesn't want me. 

I snap back to reality when we hear the doorbell ring.

"Helloooo" Perrie says walking in with Zayn. They are the last ones, as usual. So now that we're all here, we could call Luc, their chauffeur, to bring us to the club.

"Looking good, Perrie" Eleanor says. 

"Hey, no flirting with my girl" Zayn says while he puts his arm around Perrie.

It's always the same with him. Zayn gets jealous so easily. It's cute though, he just wants to protect her because 'losing her once was bad enough' he always says.

-•-•-•-•-•-

JADES POV.

"You like it here?" Harry yells while we're dancing on the crowded danced floor. 

"Yeah, it's really awesome here" I yell above the music. 

"Good! You want something to drink?" 

"Sure, I'll walk with you" 

We walk of the dance floor, to the bar. 

"Two shots please" Harry asks the bartender. 

"Oh no, I don't drink alcohol" I tell Harry. 

"Why not?" 

"I'm not old enough" 

"Babe, this is England, you have to be eighteen. You are eighteen" 

"But still, I don't think this is..." 

"Your first time has to be once, so why not now?" Harry says while he gives me a little glass full of alcohol. 

You wanted to change? Well, this is a beginning. 

"And?"

"More" I say when I finished the little glass. 

"Haha, good" Harry says while he orders us some more drinks.

-•-•-•-•-•-

"Hi, I felt really horrible and I went home. Sorry that I left without telling you guys. Josh is with me now, but he is leaving soon. I'll see you when you come home. Have fun. X Lizz" I read with a blurry vision. 

"HARRY, LIZZ WHENT HOME" I yell above the music. 

"OH, OK" he yells back and continues dancing with me. 

"JADE, HAZZ" Niall yells while he gives us some more alcoholic drinks.

This stuff tastes so damn good. Why do you have to twenty one to drink this, back at home? They should lower the drinking age to fifteen, or like fourteen. Or just dump this age thing and make alcohol for people who want it. I LOVE ALCOHOL.

AN:

aight this chapter suck a bit, sorry about that, and sorry it's so short...

I don't really know what to write here, only that there is loads of drama on it's way in this story, just like in PL. I never thought it was hard to write drama, but yeah... it kind of is.

BUT i hope you liked it :) byyeee<3