Chapter Twenty-three

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"Jade...? Jade...? JADE!" I hear Lizzy yell while she slams with the door so it closes.

"Jade, come to auntie Lizz"

I burry my face back into my pillow, hoping she won't hear me cry.

"I know you're here" Lizzy says after she knocked on my door while I hold my breath.

"Jade, hiding isn't an option"

Lizzy opens my door, and walks towards my bed. She places her butt next to me and lays her hand on my back.

"Go away" I mumble.

"Nope"

Like one annoying person wasn't enough.

"Lizzy, please"

"Babe, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you"

"Argh, Lizzy"

"Tell me, what happened"

"Harry happened"

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, Harry happened, the end, now go away"

Lizzy grabs my pillow and throws it on the ground. ARGH Lizzzz, give it back. I don’t want to talk about it, why don’t you get that? I just DON’T want to talk about it.

"He was at Calum's party, I left, he ran after me, he was annoying, and we kissed, the end"

"You did what?" Lizzy says jumping up with eyes as big as the size of the US.

"He kissed me…I didn't kiss him back"

Lie. I did kiss him back. The worst thing: I liked it. I liked kissing Harry again. I missed it. His sort lips, his hands around my waist, my hands in his neck. I missed it. But I can’t go back to him. That’s just not ok. Not for me, him, Calum and even not for Lizzy. I can’t do that to her.

"You two kissed? Jade... Why?"

"I don't know, but asking doesn't help"

"I know, I'm sorry, come here" She opens her arms for a hug.

All I can do is accepting it, there is nothing that can change that kiss, nothing that can change me liking it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

So me and Lizzy decided to watch a stupid movie, because it will probably help. Well guess what, it didn't. We watched 'Puss in boots', which it the first movie Harry and I watched on our first secret date, so yeah, it didn't really help me.

I feel my phone vibrate and unlock the screen to see a w'app from Calum.

Calum: "Babe, what's this...?"

I open the picture that’s in the message.

No. No. No. It can’t! It was raining, there was nobody on the streets. How? ARGH!

"FUCK" I say throwing my phone across the room, towards the wall.

"Jade, what's wrong?"

"I FUCKING HATE HARRY, FUCKING ASSHOLE, BET HE PLANNED THIS SHIT, AAARRRGGH"

"Jade, calm down"

"I CAN'T. I FUCKING HATE HARRY, FUCK!"

"What happened"

"I should've never moved to shit county. All it brought me is shit, DAMN"

"Jade, what's wrong?"

"You wanna know what's wrong? Well, Harry kissed me and I liked it, Calum knows about the kiss, my phone just broke into pieces, I hate my mum for not talking to me and there are poor people dying while I am being mad at some fucked up pop star, that's what happening"

"Jade, common"

"WHAT LIZZ? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

"Just tell Calum that Harry kissed you, that you didn’t kiss back, done, you'd probably never see Harry again and you'd be happy with Calum"

"IT ISN'T THAT EASY, I FUCKING LOVED THAT KISS, I FUCKING LOVE THAT FUCKED UP CURLY HEAD"

"You... What?"

"YES I LOVE HIM, but who cares"

"You should tell him"

"So he can break my heart again? No" I say while the phone rings.

"With Lizzy" she says answering, “Yeah, here she comes, it's Calum" she hands me the phone.

“Calum?" I say pressing the phone against my ear.

"Babe, what's this with Harry?"

"It's nothing, I swear, I hate him"

"Why did you kiss?"

"I didn't kiss back"

"Jade don't lie to me"

“Really, I’m not lieing”

“Jade, what’s going on here?”

"Ok, but please don’t be mad. Harry and I kind of dated behind Lizzy's back and she found out, but that was it, I swear. I have no feelings for him anymore"

"So you and Harry...? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I'm not really proud of it"

"Are there any more lies?"

"No, really”

“And Perrie and Zayn? How’d you know them?”

“I lived with them. I’m so sorry Calum”

"Jade, why didn't you tell me all of this? I've got the feeling that I don't even know you"

"Please, I’m really sorry"

"You've been lying all this time, Jesus Jade"

"Sorry"

"Sorry is too late, we're over"

"But Cal..." I say just a nanosecond before he hangs up.

"Whaddup?" Lizzy ask

"He broke up with me" I say as the tear come up into my eyes.

"You've told me you didn't really..."

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT! JESUS!" I say as I run into my room, lock the door, close the curtains and let myself fall on my bed while bursting into tears.

AN:

Ellooooo whatskebeurt?!

HOLY UNICORN POO ON A RAINBOW SLIDE THERE ARE ONLY A COUPLE OF CHAPTER LEFT MEEEHH *le cry very hard* but, I’m going to update Black Keys this Friday so you have something new to read, I know, I’m so nice (:

Woop guess who’s going to Aachen to drink Starbucks (: MEEEH WOOHH.

Oh well see yah I’m going to watch Formual 1 with my lovely parents (: