Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

JADES POV

So this ‘Harry’ seems nice. I have to admit, he isn’t the ugly, and he’s sweet, and funny. But I’m not into the popular ones. I know I’ve never had a boyfriend, but that doesn’t mean I’ve never liked a guy. There was this one guy, I really liked. His name was Daniel. He was really nice, sweet and certainly NOT ugly. But when I told Lizzy that I liked him, one of the cheerleaders heard it, and told everybody. So that’s why I hate cheerleaders, accept Lizz, and that’s why no one knows my secrets.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hear a soft knock on my bedroom door. “Come in” I say.

“Hey Jade, dinner is ready. You’re coming?” Harry asks me.

“Yeah, I’ll be right there” I say. Harry nods and walks away after closing my door again. FINALLY, someone who understands it. I close my book and put it on my nightstand. I put my hair in a messy bun and go to the dinner room. It smells delicious in here. I sit down while Harry places the foon on the table, it also looks delicious, and I bet it is delicious.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Geez, Lizz, you never told me you were a cheerleader” Harry says before sipping his water.

“Hazz, Chill. It wasn’t that big of a deal” Lizz says.

“It was” I say.

“Sush Jade, before you tell him the embracing moments we had”

“So I can’t tell how you ran through the door at the mall?”

“NO”

“Bummer”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Flashback*

“Lizz, check these!” I say pointing to some really cool sneakers.

“Gosh, those are so freaking cool”

“Let’s try them” I say walking to the entrée of the shop. I’m looking to Lizz while I walk into the shop. But little did I know that the door, made of glass, was closed. I walked straight into the door and fell on my butt.

“HAHAHAAA, THAT WAS SO FUNNY JADE. HAHAHAHAA!” Lizz screams. I feel my head turn into a tomato. As fast as I can I get up, open the door and walk into the shop. I sign to Lizzy that she has to hurry up, she’s always been a lazy ass.

“I’M COMING” she screams and runs towards the shop, also not noticing that the door was closed, again. With full power she ran into the door. The glass broke and she went straight through it, right in front of her crush.

“Good job Lizzy” Marius says laughing at her. I had to admit, it was really funny how she ran straight through the door, but the crush thing…

“Sorry, it was funny though” I say helping Lizzy up.

“Let’s go, those sneakers will wait” she says laughing.

*End of flashback*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“TELL ME, PLEASE” Harry says jumping up and down in his chair.

“Calm down, English boy” Lizzy says.

“Common babe, tell your little cupcake the mall story

“NO HARRY”

“Please, I promise that I’ll try not to laugh”

“You’ll try, so that means you will laugh”

“No, babe, please”

“Common Lizz, he’s going to find out soon” I say.

“Ok, sush, and listen” Lizzy says commanding. Harry and I both obey and listen quietly to the very interesting story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LIZZYS POV

“You cheated” Jade says, giving Harry a punch in the arm.

I never thought playing monopoly could be this fun.

“NO, I DIDN’T” Harry says.

“Lizz, you saw he cheated right?”

“You kinda did, Hazz” I say.

“What? My own girlfriend is against me?” Harry says.

“Sorry Harry, give me back that hotel you placed on London” 

“No, I already had it”

“Harry, give it to me”

“WHY DON’T YOU TWO BELIEVE ME?”

“You’re a bad liar, you know that” Jade says.

 “Jade, I thought we were friends. Now I’m going to slap you silly” Harry says while starting a fight with Jade.

I’m so glad they like each other. I really don’t know what I should have done if they would hate each other. I just hope Jade has some fun, and doesn’t think about all the stuff that is happening back in the USA.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“GOOD NIGHT JAADDEEEE” Harry screams trough the hall.

“NIGHT” she says before closing her door.

“I guess you like Jade?” I ask Harry.

“Yes, she is a nice girl, and she’s really funny”

“I’m glad you two don’t hate each other”

“You know what I like? YOU” Harry says kissing my cheek.

“But, you don’t have a problem with her staying here?”

“No, babe, of course not”

“Good” I say giving Harry a kiss.

AN:

Sorry that all these chapters are so short. It's easiers writing this way :)

I hate having a writers block, it's annoying, especially when you're writing 3 storties, and you don't know what to write at each of them.

but now, I am going to wach some stupid youtube video's because I don't really have a life :)

BYE <3