Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

JADES POV

"WAKIE WAKIE" Lizzy says jumping on my bed.

"Holy jeez, Lizz" I say putting my head underneath my pillow.

"Common, you have to meet some people today, and they're coming over within an hour, so, get your lazy ass up" she says slamming my ass.

"Aahh, LIZZY ANDREA STINSON, GO AWAY" I say throwing on of the pillows to her face.

"Aah, geez, I can't remember you were so grumpy in the morning"

"Goooooo!"

"LIZZ LEAVE HER ALONE" Harry yells.

"You're lucky Carter" Lizzy says leaving my room.

I get up and take a shower. What should I ware? What should I ware? An American flag top, normal jeans and some all-stars. I’m from the USA so I guess the top is ok. I grab some bracelets and earrings and while I walk down stairs I put them on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Looking good, my lady" Lizz says while she walks around in the kitchen

"Thanks" I say while I a quick make a braid

"So, Niall, Liam and Louis are on their way, and I guess Zayn is still a sleep" Harry says before kissing Lizz on the cheek.

"I really don't get how that boy can sleep for so long"

"Me neither"

"Who?" I ask.

"Harry's little band mates" Lizzy explains.

"Aha, now I get it"

"HARRY, YOU GET THE DOOR" Lizzy yells to the curly haired boy when the doorbell rings.

"Sure babe" we hear Harry respond. It doesn’t take long before we hear loud talking, and laughter.

"I know you love me, Hazz" one of the tree strange boys says. He has a big nose, brown short hair and big brown eyes.

"Well hello there" the blond one with the blue eyes says while he puts out his hand.

"Hi, I’m Jade" I say shaking his hand. Gosh, his eyes are really beautiful.

"Hello, Jade, I'm Niall, that weirdo over there is Liam", he says pointing to the big nose boy, "And that dude is Louis" Niall tells me pointing to a guy with a grey beanie and brown hair.

"Niall, leave her alone" Lizzy says pushing Niall away from me. 

"When is Zayn coming?" Harry asks.

"When he's done sleeping" Louis answers lying on top of Harry. 

"OEH HARRY GOT A NEW TATTOO" he screams while he pulls up Harry's shirt. 

"LOUIS BAHAVE" Lizzy says while she places some plates on the large table. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Lizzoo, I love you food" Niall says with a full mouth. 

"Thanks. I wonder where Zayn is" Lizzy says.

These guys are funny. Niall plays guitar like a pro, Liam is really nice and Louis is the clown of the group. 

"ZAAAYYYNN" Niall yells when the doorbell rings. He gets up and runs as fast as he can to the door to open it for his friend. 

"Never heard of coming on time?" Harry says while Niall and Zayn walk into the kitchen.