Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN

Me and Harry kissed? If I tell Lizzy about this, she is going to kill me, and she will dump Harry.

I think about it again. The thing I remembered is that I liked it. So Harry took my first kiss. But how did he end up in my bed? Let’s think... Think Jade, think. I can't come up with anything. It's all black. The only thing is remember is the perfect kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"WE'RE HOOMMEEE" I hear Harry yell.

"Hello" I say while I turn off the TV, "how was the movie?"

"Good, a lot of action, which I like" Harry says while he sits down on the couch.

"What did you do?" Lizzy asks me while making some tea.

"I took a shower, and watched TV, the end" I answer

"Wow, that's a lot"

"I know, but now I'm tired"

"You're tired of being lazy?"

"Yes, I am"

"Good, you want something to eat?"

"Naa thanks"

I have to tell Harry about last night. I guess he doesn't know either. But I have to tell him when Lizzy isn't here.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

"Harry, can I ask you something?" I ask Harry who I playing with his phone.

"Yeah, sure" he looks up and locks his beautiful green eyes with my boring ones.

"Just you and me?"

"Sure, we'll talk in your room"

I nod and we get up. Lizzy doesn't even notice us getting up and walking away. Oh well. We go to my room and sit down on the couch.

"So what did you want to ask me?" Harry asks me.

"Do you remember what happened when we got home?"

"Not really"

"Think..."

-•-•-•-•-•-•-

HARRYS POV.

"Think..." Jade says.

I think about last night. We got in, and she freaked out because Lizzy wasn't there and I calmed her down... With a kiss... We kissed... Me and Jade. I look into Jade's beautiful eyes. I didn't mind kissing her, and I want to do it right now. I really want to.

"We k-" she begins.

"Kissed" I finish her sentence, "and I'm so sorry about it, because I know you never have... had kissed and I just took that from you"

"It's ok, Lizzy just can't know"

"True" I stare at the ground.

I know that Lizzy's and mine relationship isn't what it used to be, it's ok, but it once was better. But I definitely don't want to lose her. But I really like Jade. Is it even possible to like two persons at once? Apparently it is.

"Harry" Jade says breaking the silence.

I look up and look her in the eyes. Before I know it I press my lips on hers. I'm so stupid. Why am I doing this? She doesn't pull back, so I guess she likes I, at least I like it. I lay one hand on her cheek, the other one on her waist so I can pull her closer. Her fingers dance in my curls while our lips move in sync.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-

JADES POV.

Harry lays one hand on my cheek and the other one on my waist while he pulls me closer to him.

Ok, I could get used to this kissing thing. Yes I like it, there is nothing wrong with that. It's wrong that I am kissing my best friends boyfriend, I know. But he kissed me.

-•-•-•-•-

"Where were you two?" Lizzy asks when we're back downstairs.

"We were upstairs, talking about something secret for my best friend" I say looking at Harry.

"Yes, but we had to do that without you" Harry plays along.

"Really? Cool" Liz answers.

Harry and I both sit down on the couch and avoid eye contact.

"Well, my mom texted me, if I could call her, so I'm going to call her back. I'll be right back, ok?" Lizzy says breaking the silence.

"Sure, say hi from me" Harry says while Lizzy gets up and walks away.

"Is she gone?" Harry whispers after we hear a door close.

"I guess"

Harry gets up and sits down next to me.

"You know, I kind of liked it"

"Same here..." I say looking at Harry.

I feel his lips pressed on mine again. This can't happen, I mean, we can't happen. Because Lizzy is my best friend and Harry is her really beautiful, sexy, hot, nice, cute, good at kissing boyfriend. It feels so wrong but yet so right.

AN:

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMAAAAA OOOOOOHHH

Hope you kind of liked it :)

OMG @xSilverStarlightx IS FOLLOWING ME AND I'M FANGIRLING REALLY HARD RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE PASSING HEARTS AND OMG ZERRIE AND OMG FANGIRLING

OMG This Is Us apparently starts with the boys' X-Factor auditions? I CAN;T HANDLE A FEUTES ZAYN AND ZAYN IN SUIT, AND A CRYING ZAYN, WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME? WHY DO I EVEN LIKE ONE DIRECTION? WORLD WHY DID YOU MAKE ME A DIRETIONER? "TELL ME WHY? WHY? WHY? DOES IT HURT SO BAD? TELL ME WHY? WHY? WHY? DOES IT MAKE ME MAD?" sorry, Jonatic moment :) 

So yeah, I need to go now, my sister wants to play games bc she's nervous bc she has her drivers exam next monday, and me and @maarieku are having a little date tonight ^^

BYE<3