Chapter Fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

PERRIES POV

I’ve never thought I would be ever this hungry. I NEED NANDO’S, NOW. The black card was the best birthday present EVER, I love Niall for giving it to me. I park the car and walk into Nando’s. I look around in the restaurant, it’s almost empty. There are only 5 people. I take a look around and see a familiar face. Isn’t that Jade? I look again, I WAS RIGHT! Good job PERRIEEEHH!

“Hey Jade” I say while she looks up.

“Hey, sit down”

“Everything all right?”

“I… don’t really know”

“You can tell me anything if you want”

“Well… Lizzy caught me and Harry kissing”

 Ouch, didn’t see that one coming. That sucks… a lot.

“Oh…” serious Perrie, that’s all you can say ‘oh’?

“So I left. I have absolutely no idea what Harry or Lizzy did, or do”

“But where are you staying?”

“Don’t know yet”

“You can crash at our place if you want”

“No, I’ll find some hotel to stay”

“The hotels here are way too expensive, my little house is for free”

“Perrie, you don’t have to do that”

“Where were you planning to go else?”

“Ok, but it’s not for longer than a week”

Lizzy is going to hate me for this, but I can’t let Jade walk in the rain. And it’s not like me and Lizzy are best friends, so I don’t really care about that, and I like Jade so, who is there to stop me?

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

JADES POV

How can people be so nice to me? I didn’t deserve this, I never did. Perrie even paid for my food. I told her the whole story about Harry and I. She kind of understated it, and told me what happened with her and Zayn, how many times they broke up but always end back together. Her life is like a fairytale, my life just sucks. I wish I had her life, no then she would have my life and I don’t want that for her. She seems so happy with Zayn, and he does seem happy with her. I wish Lizzy and Harry would have that again… or me and Harry.

We drove to Perrie’s and Zayn’s beautiful flat. It’s really cozy. Not as huge as Lizzy’s and Harry’s house, but who needs that when you’re with two, and a dog?

“That’s little Hatchi, he is really weird, that’s why it’s ours”

“His eyes are squint”

“Yeah, told you he was weird. Common, I’ll show you your room”

“Where is Zayn?”

“You know… I don’t really know, I guess he’s a sleep, as always. But we don’t have be quite, there is nothing that can wake him up”

“Oh, aight”

We walk into a really beautiful white room. There is a king sized bed, a bathroom, a closet, and a desk with an old fancy chair.

“So, make yourself at home. Just ask if you need something, ok?”

“Thank you so mush”

“It’s ok, I’ll be downstairs”

I nod, while Perrie walk away. She’s so damn sweet, I don’t deserve some sweet person like her.

I grab some paper and a pencil and start writing a letter to Lizzy.

 -•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Dear Lizzy,

I wanted to say that I am really sorry about what happened. But I also want you to know the truth about what happened. I understand it if you never want to speak with me again, because if someone would do this to me, I would send some serial killer to find that person.

So remember that night we decided to go party after the show? When we got home I freaked out because you were gone. Harry calmed me down with a kiss. If felt good, but also so damn wrong. The day after, we talked about it. We both said it felt good, but also do damn wrong. Because he is, or was, your boyfriend, and we are/were (I don’t really know how you feel about me right now…) best friends… I really liked Harry, but I also realized that is was not ok. Although, we kissed again and kind of continued doing that every time you were gone. So that week you were gone to the US, we decided that this ‘Harry-and-Jade’ thing needed to stop when you were back. but yeah... Harry and I got in a sort of fight. He always knows how to make me calm my ass down, so he did… and yeah, you know it from there.

Please don’t blame Harry of all this, I was also involved. I told him it was ok, I let it all happen, I felt for him. It’s all my fault. And I am really sorry. If there is something I can do about this, please tell me. I am sorry that I fucked things up between you and Harry, and between us. I am sorry.

Loves Jade

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Dear Harry,

I am sorry about what I did to you and Lizzy, I am sorry that I ruined it all. But I think it’s best if we just forget about each other. It’s never going to happen anyway. So with this letter, I break all the contact with you. I don’t want you to call, email, or text me. Because it’s better if I forget about you, and go on with my old life. I don’t know if I am going back the US, or if I stay here, but I know that whatever I do… You are going to be history. I am sorry. I love you.

Loves Jade.

AN:

Hi omg, there are now only 6 chapters (including the epilogue) left of this story, mimimi

And I’m also almost done with PL :( no me gusta. BUUUUTTTT I’m writing a new fanfic named ‘Stay With Me’ it’s about our little Irish boy. I hope I can get something out of that one, bc I kind of gave up Catfish Horan, the idea is awesome, but it’s just not going to work. Oh well.

Let’s have a party because WE BROKE THE VEVO RECCORD WOOOHHHH, I’m proud to say that approximately 10 views of the 12.3 million are mine, you’re very welcome One Direction.

OMG HAZZ RETWEETED TYLER OAKLEY’S TWEET AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM BECAUSE I LOOVVVEE TYLER AND HE’S SUCH AN FANGIRL AND HE’S THE ULTIMATE GAY FRIEND, so yes, I fangirled for him J

So I just thought about something rude of TW, but bc I’m a nice person and I know that there is a group of people who like them, I will shut up about them. I’m so nice (:

Oh well, let’s get this story to 1000 reads, and let’s get PL to 200 votes.

So vote/comment/leave a taco/send me a nutella pot

Byee<3