Chapter Tweny-two

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"Well, aren't you two going shake hands?" Calum says.

"Cal, I'm going home, can you tell Liz?" I say avoiding any eye contact, walking away

"BABE?"

"Bye, see you soon" I say before I walk out of his flat.

It started raining. Not just a bit, but like kind of storm raining. I look around, where to go. Everything looks different because of this awful rain. So, left or right? Left, why not, I don't really know where to go. Lizzy has the car keys and the keys of our flat, so I can't go home. My phone battery just died because I was too busy instagraming random pictures with Ashton.

Why did he have to come? Why did Calum never told me they’re friends? I can’t do this anymore.

I start walking into the cold rain. After I took 2 steps, I hear hard thunder. Jade fact: I am incredibly scared of thunder. Why? Back in the USA there where loads of accidents because of thunder. When I was 5, my neighbor’s house burned down because of the thunder, so since then, I'm afraid of it.

"Jade"

I look over my shoulder. No, go away. I don't want to do anything with you.

I start walking as fast as I can.

"JADE, COMMON!"

Go away! My fast walking has now turned into running. I randomly go left and right, not knowing where to go, or even where I am.

"JADE, STOP! JADE"

"GO AWAY" I yell.

"NO"

"GO AWAY"

"JADE"

"GO AWAY HARRY, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING OF YOU, SO LEAVE ME ALONE"

"JADE"

I've stopped running and turned around to face Harry. His hear and cloths are soaking wet. His chest goes up and down like crazy, and he breaths heavily.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Can we please talk?"

"About what? How you screwed up your relation and how I screwed up my friendship? Well me and Lizz are friends again, so I've got nothing to talk about, and I'm not really into some lame story of you, so..."

"Jade, please"

"Tell me, what do you want to talk about, the earth crisis? The environment problem?"

"Jade, don't be such a sass ass"

"If you weren't such a dick, I wouldn't, but you kind of made it the way it is"

I start walking again. Fucking asshole. I don't really know why I hate him, but I really don't want him back into my life. Not now, when everything is going fine.

"JADE"

I feel his warm big hand grab my wrist.

"Don't touch me"

I get out of his grip and runaway. But it doesn't take long before I feels his strong arms around waist. Lifting me off the ground. Taking me with him.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING DICK" I say while he throws me over his shoulder. I start kicking with my feet and punching him with me hands.

"Aah, geez Jade"

"Sorry"

"It's ok"

After a little walk he puts me back on the ground.

"Let me go" I say when he still holds my wrist.

"No, not till you've heard my story"

"You screwed up, and that's your little problem, not mine"

"Geez, just shut up for a minute"

"No, I don't want this, let me go"

"No, it's important"

"If it was so damn important you would have told me sooner, you didn't. Guess you didn't really care that much"

I look straight into his green eyes. I see the pain, he does really care about me, does he? Well if he did he would have told me the day after everything happened. Not now, after such a long time. Asshole.

He lets my wrist go and looks down.

"I'm sorry Harry, but it's better if we just never meet again"

I look at him, waiting for an answer. But again, he does nothing. Just like before. I could've known this.

"Bye Harr-" I start but can't finish my sentence because there are some lips pressed on mine.

Why does this feel so damn good, but yet, totally wrong? I can't do this. What about Calum? And what about Lizzy? I can't do this to her. Harry is her ex, and also sort of mine.

His lips move sensually on mine, making my heart skip a couple of beats, making my legs turn into spaghetti, and making my head just empty. Nothing to think about, only Harry. It feels good. For a second I forget this whole world full of drama. I forget about Lizz, Calum, and what happened, just me and Harry. I lay one of my hands on his chest and the other one around his neck while he pushes me to the wall.

"Stop" I say pushing him away.

"Jade"

"Stop Harry, I have a boyfriend. I can't do this to him or to Lizzy"

"You kissed me back"

"I know, it was a mistake, and it will never happen again"

"But you kissed..."

"Harry, stop it"

"But Jade"

"NO HARRY" I cry out loud.

I hit his arms from my body and run away.

Why would he do this to me? Why would he let me fall so easily and then show up out of the blue, and kiss me? How does he even know Calum? I thought Luke, Ashton and Michel where his only friends... Guess I thought wrong about him… just like I was wrong with Harry. My life is such a mess. The only thing that can help me right now is a hug from my dad, but I guess that’s a bit out of option.

AN:

DRAMA JUST LIKE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW :D

First day of school, Zerrie engagement, Sofia and Liam, This Is Us premiere, I CAN’T TAKE MY LIFE ANY MORE.

So I just literally lied down on the ground, and almost cried bc of Zerrie. They’re so cute and I’m so happy for them, but I’m still a little Zayn girl. Well, I just hope they have a beautiful life together, and let me get married to Harry, or Ashton, or Luke, or George, or Jack&Finn, or Marcus, or even Tyler… or I’ll just end up alone, writing fanfics with my 24 cat’s and my sexy friends. Yeah, that sounds so good (:

WHY AINT I FANGIRLING OVER A GIRL? THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER,  YOUU ONE DIRECTION AND JOBROS AND 5SOS AND OTHER BOY PEOPE I FANGIRL OVER. WHY AREN’T YOU GIRLS… Well, Zayn kinda is, but you know what I mean.

ARGH, and then there is school… ARGH.

ok, the he version of Try Hard, is not ok right now, not for this little crying Zayn girl.

I'm hungry. Bye