Motionless in White.

It was warm... I felt like I was floating almost. It was calm and quiet.. did we lose? Did I?

My eyes fluttered open, then widened. Everything around me was white and practically glowing, honestly? It hurt my eyes to stare to long.

I looked down, nothing had changed but my outfit. I was wearing a flowy white dress, that hugged my curves. The fabric was soft, and warm.. but that's besides the point.

I shook my head and started to look around, I was floating.. my eyes wandered then landed on a soft gold glow. My wings fluttered, and out of curiosity, I moved towards it.

Voices began to scream my name, I froze and my eyes drifted up, a bloody hand began to reach for me "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Strider?

I moved away from the light and reached for the hand, as soon as I got closer, droplets landed on my cheeks and slid down, he was crying..

"Come on (Y/n)! Wake up! (Y/N)!"

My fingers brushed against the bloody one and a loud pump sounded, and only now did I realize. My heart had stopped, it was beating again, and I could hear it.

Slowly, the white world had black oozing from the walls.

"SHE'S BREATHING!" "Oh, thank Lucifer." I quickly took the hand, and with a great force it pulled me out of the black place I was in.

My eyes rolled in back of my head and I passed out.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
My eyes flutered open, I was in the bunker again, I was in my room... was this all a dream? Did I dream about all this?

It can't be real... right, I looked behind me, the wings I thought I had were gone, and I was wearing a gray shirt with a scorpio sign on it "Nepeta?" My voice was strained, water. I need water.

I threw my blankets off of me and stood up, I swayed a bit before stumbling. That dream was intense... I shook my head and used the was for support as I made my way towards the door.

The door let out a squeak as it opened, I cautiously walked forward, careful not to fall, my legs were a bit wobbly but I managed to make it to the railing.

A small clink was sounded in the kitchen. That must be Kanaya! "K-kanaya!" My voice had grown small.

I took one step forward but missed the step completely, causing me to tumble down, I let out a yelp, but before I could hit the floor someone caught me, they held onto me tightly.

"Woe there.."

Wait a minute

"Glad to see you up and all, but come on, you could have cracked that pretty little head of yours."

My eyes widen in realization

It was-