Finding You.

John nodded and sighed "a lots happened since you were gone..." he mumbled softly, and that reminded me of your next question.. "how Did the Striders and you survive.. I saw you get stabed and them torn to shreads." John smiled thoughtfully "you protected us..." he wiped his eyes that were beginning to tear up "your wings are gone cause they protected us."

That seemed to snap John into remembering something "how your back?" I shrugged "hurts sometimes.

He hummed and nodded, John smiled and took my hand "come on, let's go find your boyfriends." My cheeks burned and I rolled my eyes, then closed them. I never liked being transported.

There was a soft flutter a whoosh.

My eyes fluttered open and John moved away "wait here! I'm gonna go find them! Man there gonna be so suprised!" John stated happily, leaving the small room we were in.

I rose a brow seeing clothing items and a torn up couch... is this an apartment? I shrugged and sat on the couch, trying to avoid creepy puppets.

"John?" A voice sounded behind the door the happy man went through "John what are you-!" "Nothing! Just move!" A few sighs sounded.

The room shifted "is that... that pressence..." The door flew open and before I could say surprise or sup guys I was tackled into hugs. "B-Boys!" They were crying, and as much as I missed and love them, my lungs were currently being crushed by their fit forms.

"I-I can't.. Breath!" They apologized and climbed of, wiping there eyes from under the thick shades.

Dirk gently took my hand and Dave's eyes looked at my form, as if looking to see any injurys...

My heart pounded and I wanted so desperately to kiss my demon bo-Men... Damn have they grown, i was so wrong. They can only get hotter.

They smiled softly, but halted.

They glanced at eachother and Dave nodded, what's going on? "Uh.. Dirk? Dave?"

The two males sighed and Dave spoke up "(y/n) I- we have a confession to make..." he uttered.

"We both Love you, and we know you feel the same.." Dave said, his voice never losing its confidence. His hands cupped my cheek

"So.... we're gonna need you to pick.. who do you want to be with?" Dirk asked, doing the same as Dave and putting a gloved hand on the other side of my cheeks.

I have to chose?