Stay Low And Keep Quiet

Something poked my side, then tickled my nose. My eyes fluttered open and I came to the sight of the angel boy, who sighed in relief "thank goodness! I thought you died" wut.

"No.. I was asleep.." He blushed and scratched the back of his head "well you were screaming. Then stopped so I figured.." Awww so Kawwaii!

I chuckled and patted his head, telling him and letting him make sure I was alright.

I hopped of the bed, and john stares at his light blue wings. I peaked in the peep hole then checked all my traps. Everything remained untouched. Good.

John was sitting in the bed playing with his halo, it shining brighter when he took it off, but dulled back to it's original color in his hands.

I smiled and grabbed a gun "hey John?" The boy perked up, his black locks following the motion "yeah?" "Wanna come with me to grab some more supplies?" He nodded softly "yeah... Oh and (y/n)? ... Thank you for helping.. Hunters are usually shoot first ask later."

  A smile made it's way on to my face "no problem, come on."

  John followed me out the door, holding on to the back of my shirt.

  We walked into a tiny convenience store, the door was kicked down, walls and floors decorated with blood.

  John gulped and moved closer, I smiled softly and grabbed a random backpack, then stuffed some food, cloths and a few toiletry's
"Want anything John" he looked around and grabbed a pack of gushers "these look goo-"

  There was a loud smash and a crunching of glass against boots. John pulled me to a hiding spot "damn it! This is pointless! We fucking lost her!" "Ok, Dirk shut the fuck up, we might have failed like every condom ever, but I sense her. She's here." There was a huff the a loud crash.

  They were kicking down shelves..

  Johns grip tightened and his wing surrounded me in a protective manner when the noises got louder and closer.

  The poor boy was shaking like a leaf.

  John pulled something out of his pants.. Wait.. Holy shit. That's an angel blade!

  John moved me behind him, and held out the blade ready to attack the demon twins if needed.

  There was a dark chuckle and something grabbed me from behind "well, well, well..." Another deep chuckle "guess you were right Dave." Dirk..

   Something pressed against my neck, and I gasped "let's get rid of this hunter."

==to be continued==