It Can't Be..

Dirk plopped down on the bed and grunted, flinching slightly, his wound opening "shit.."

I crouched down in front of him, and pulled out the first aid kit. Dirk smirked softly, seeing my worked expression "you ok?" He nodded but squeezed his eyes shut "don't nod""wasn't gonna sugar." He grunted.

I pulled out some alcohol, and a rag to clean his wound. Dirk shifted "this is gonna hurt.." I placed it on his neck and he made a noise of distress, his Texas accent coming on a bit stronger.

"S-shit." He cursed, and I gulped "W-what did, did ya want to ask me?" He grumbled.

I removed the rag and as my hand shook, I was staring straight into his eyes, they were intense, I couldn't help but tremble under his strong gaze. "I-I was gonna ask how you both got in."

He chuckled darkly "we're clever" that's a lie, I just know it.. I reached up again continuing to clean his wounds "don't lie."
His jaw clenched and uncleanched "you sure ya wanna know?" I looked up at him "I wouldn't be asking if I didn't"

Dirk bit his lip, gog that's se- no, stop.

"Remember how I told ya about the demon classes?" I nodded "well...their is an undetermined species.. a class A like Dave and I but acts like a class X." I raised a brow and pulled out a cloth and some big bandaids "Shouldn't demons have killed him? What's the problem?"

Dirk chuckled "we WOULD have, but he escaped during execution and is apparently living with humans" "how did he escape?" Dirk lowered his head and sighed "I helped him.. he was a good friend of mine, he's saved Dave more than once, I owe him."

I frowned and brought out needles and thread "why are you telling me this..?"

Sweat fell from Dirks fore head and I began to sew him up, Dirk made a loud grunt and took a few deep breaths "b-because, th-the demon I'm speaking of Jake English."

My heart dropped and I felt a huge weight on my shoulders "lucifer was angered with me and sent me to kill him, if I didn't he would have killed D-Dave.. In our S-scar ch we found him and found he was working with hunters, killing his kind. Lucifer fell and was locked in hell, and we came back for revenge and to kill Jake." Dirk gulped and looked up at me when I stopped sewing him and my arms had fallen to my sides.

He took my hands and held them tenderly "I'm sorry for what I've done..... I just..." I hugged him tightly making him grunt, cause I brushed across his wound "sorry.."
I mumbled and pulled away.

Dirk was shocked by my gesture at first but then smirked.

I still can't belive it was Jake.

I gently wrapped his wound in deep thought, it seemed passable... mainly cause he was quick. And always seemed to have not a single scratch on him..