Contemplating

I stood up, a bit shaken up about the news I just heard, Dirk followed up and took my hand "you ok do-" I moved my hand away and nodded "y-yeah... J-Jake was my-" I shook my head "we were close, friends."

Dirk opened his mouth to say something but John ran in screaming "(y/n)! T-theres something in the fridge!" I rose a brow "yeah, food." Dirk chuckled softly and John pouted and pointed an accusing finger at Dirk "why is he even with you!? Alone!?" I gently ran my fingers through his hair, kinda like petting a cat.

John imminently fell silent, his wings trembling, while his eyes went wide, his wings poped out and Dirk gently slapped my hand away, a blush reaching his face "don't do that."

~~time skip~~

Dave was flipping through a box of old records, possibly looking for a good one, but to his dismay their weren't any "why do you have classic rock?" "Cant beat classic rock."
He huffed softly and pushed the box back under the shelf.

I flipped through a page in an old magazine, not really paying attention to what I was reading, I still can't believe Jake was a demon..

I sighed angrily and closed it, Dave sat next to me and his lip twitched "Dirk told ya, huh?" I nodded, the males green eyes shining in my head, and his smile... my heart fell. Secretly I liked him, he was exotic, strong, funny and super sweet..

I ran my fingers through my hair, I was surprised by the news, but gog..

I flinched at a soft pat, I looked up and Dave smiles, his pale fingers patting my head, then gently running through my hair.

He ruffled my hair then walked away, my cheeks turned a light pink and my fingers ghosted up to the spot me touched.

I shook my head and looked at a small clock, I'd better get to bed, and pluses the day I've had today has been... a little tireding.

I stood up, closed the magazine and glanced at Dirk who was in suppose, garding the stairs and Dave who was talking with John about somethings, the blue eyed angel seeming to be flustered by Dave's incoherent questions.

Dave looks jealous..

I shook my head and said loudly "I'm going to bed" earning hums and 'goodnights' I walked up the small stairs and walked towards my room. Once there i opened my door and laid down.

I closed my eyes, and slowed my breaths down, slowly drifting off to sleep.

But I was ripped out of that when the bed shifted, and I felt some one on top of me, straddling me, my eyes flew open and shock surged through my body.