So Much For Fighting.

I nodded and john maneuvered his wings then popped them up, Dave stumbled back, dropping the angel blade in the prosses.

  John grabbed his blade, and we came back to back as I pointed my gun at Dirk, johns wings tickling my neck.

  Dave chuckled darkly, but I still didn't remove my eyes from the smirking demon before me.

"Bad choice sweet heart."

We were both knocked down, I managed to shoot before hitting the ground. I heard a loud grunt and a thud,(most likely John landing next to me) my vision blurred slightly and I began to feel tired.

No. No, no, no, no! Please!

My eyes closed and I felt myself drift off.

~~Dave's P.O.V~~

Dirk sighed, putting a hand over his bleeding shoulder, healing it, as I picked up the female hunter "back to their place?" I think it's cute. I watch her peep and make sure we don't come in.. She really thought she lost us? Gog, we aren't idiots.

The whole act, gog that was amazing. We've been watching her since she entered that house.

Dirk nodded and picked up the angel, struggling to get the feathers out of his face, and keep them out of his mouth/nose.

We flashed stepped to the "safe house" if you would call it and slipped in easily, avoiding devils traps and steering clear of salt.

I set the hunter on the bed and Dirk just tossed the angel on the bed, in which the angel bounced off and hit the ground with a 'thump' "oops.."

I rolled my eyes, and walked towards my brother "now what?" Bro looked at me and smirked "we wait for the hunter to wake."

Great.

~~time skip~~

The hunte- or (y/n) awoke with a jolt, her face changing when she saw us "so much for a fight.." She mumbled.

Dirk smirked lightly "so ready to shut up and let us tell you our story? And what you are? Or do you wanna be knocked out again?" She stayed quiet, glaring daggers at us "Im a hunter." Dirk tisked and she stayed signet "good." I stood up and strode towards her "listen good hunter, cause I'm not repeating this twice. We need your help. Looks like we made a big mistake trying to kill a (l/n)" I said.

I hated the (l/n)'s. They were the most well know hunters, only surviving by strokes of pure luck. They were smart. Just like the Winchester's, but better, quicker... But they were NOT human.

  They have Angel, Demon and Hunters blood running through their vains. It smelt delicious honestly, too bad I hadn't smelt it when I had her pinned.

But for now.. We need her.

"Why?" She asked sitting up, my lips carved into a smirk. She doesn't know does she? Aww that's adorable.

I chuckled and took a hold of her chin, locking our eyes together "you are the only one that can help. Sad really, to radical, strong and good looking demons needing help from a hunter well.. If I could call you that, half breed."