Wepon

Jake growled, his eyes turning completely green, I tucked my wings in, time to put everything I've learned to the test.

The cage seemed to grown and chains seemed to Creek and whip as demons cheered. John gulped and swiftly pulled back out his angel blade "you still have a chance Luv, be my queen" My fist tightened, my eyes never leaving his "you know, if you had asked me before all this I would have said yes, but right now, everything is changed and I don't think I want to do that. Sorry Jake." I said with mock pitty, his face turned into a twisted expression.

"Very well" he uttered, copies of himself seemed to duplicate, all 10 of them mixing then charging for us.

John gripped his blade, everyone exchanged looks, then all four of us charged

The clash was loud and demons began to cheer, a few copies of Jakes evaporated, proving to be the false one. Dave let out a groan of annoyance, they just kept duplicating.

Dirk threw a katana at me and I began to give it everything I had and it soon came clear to me, only the fake ones had no wepons, I had remembered seeing a gun on Jakes belt before falling, though I thought nothing of it, but these things didn't seem to have a wepon. It all clicked, they could hurt us, but they can't physically hold a wepon to do so.

Dirk tackled a few, but they soon piled on top of him and Dave, they both growled but were kept pinned down. Dark wings beginning to grow on the fake Jakes and they turned black.

But the worst part was their laugh, it was mocking. It hurt my head, the striders flinched and John began to cringe and whine. I tore my gave from the Striders and my heart dropped

Jake smirked and quirked a brow, my eyes grew wide he had John by the throat, he was holding the boy like a proud trophy "you had your chance (y/n), now look at all the people you killed again with your stupidity." (Don't take it personal, you are all beautiful human beings.) I gripped my katana "let them go! Now!" My skin began to feel warm" Dirks voice rang through weakly "No!.." then Dave's "(Y/N)! S-stop.!"

John's eyes widen in amazement for a bit, but that expression was gone and his eyes filled with agony, and pure sadness.

Jake pulled out a balde from his belt and he lifted John higher, I felt my skin growing hotter, from the fact that the striders behind every me where grunting, and letting out painful screams as the demons bit chunks of flesh.

The demons that once cheered, began to retreat. Letting out shrieks of terrors, but the demons Jake had summoned still laughed and made disgusting bone crunching and blood gushing noises.

Jake thruster the blade in John's chest and the boy screamed in agony as his body flickered gold then he went limp and Jake threw him to the ground roughly, soft snaps where heard.

I turned to look at Dirk and Dave, but they had stopped moving, in that moment everything slowed...

I fell to my knees and let out a scream, Jakes eyes widen.

Then everything faded into white.