Madness or Sanity?

My eyes fluttered open, as the light turned on "made brakfast, I know how you humans need to eat.." Dirk mummbled awkwardly, his cheeks a light shade of pink, but it was barely noticeable cause of his shades.

I nodded "I'm comming, let me get dressed." He nodded and I sat up, ugh, slept in my cloths; which are really dirty, might I add.

I got up and took off my flannel, but stopped when I realized Dirk was still standing in the door way, his orange eyes starring intensely "you know you can go" He made a movment, his hair swishing slightly before nodding, a light pink decorating his cheeks before leaving.

I threw off my flannel, then walked towards my closet, surprisingly I'll my cloths were still in here.

I grabbed a (favorite/color) shirt and (second color) flannel, then walked over to a small dresser and grabbed some jeans.

My eyes widen, something was in here, I reached down, making it look like I was gonna grab another pair of jeans, but really I was reaching for a blade in my boot.

The presence seemed to get closer, I dropped everything and swung. The dark haired male dogging my attack and twisting my arm, causing it to fall out of my hand.

"We need to talk." Jake... I clenched my fist and I moved my hand away from him "why are you with the striders." "Their helping." He stared, arms crossed "No. They can't be." I rose a brow, feeling like I need to defend the two blonds, despite the attack when we first met.

"Whys that? Dirk saved you when you should have been executed." Jake nodded "it was a favor, and me being the class of demon I am, I suppose since I was his friend he thought it was gonna be a good idea, boy was he wrong." I don't understand "I get you were a different demon, not a class A or X, so why kill you anyway? Why was Dirk wrong." His eyes turned to slits and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well luv, I had a plan, a plan better than running around and kill humans for kicks, I'm going to over throw lucifer, I am going to rule hell, the only thing guarding the gates to lucifer crow is the class A, so everytime I went hunting, I would kill class A"

My eyes widen, he seemed to change, he seemed to be agressive, showing signs of a class X, but not quite going crazy.... or has he already lost it?..

He chuckled "then I found you, a true, pawn to my plan, a mutant blood, hunter, demon and Angel blood, facinating, I was going to kill you, simple as that, but think of it, you join me and become my mistress in all this We'd be unstoppable, neither heaven or the rebless in hell could stop us." I shook my head.

"No, I wont." His face fell, his green eyes holding an intense gaze, he reached for my cheek, claws coming into view, he gently stroked it.

"Did I say you have a choice, dear?" My blood ran cold, something began to swarm at the pit of my stomach "the Striders won't let you" He chuckled "I'm not so nice, I won't spare them my dear, in fact I could kill them here and now." it felt as though instinct to over, I pushed him roughly, and he hit the wall.

Strength I've never felt before surged through my body, that thing In my stomach was anger, it was intense.

My body felt hot and I began to glow, my heart was pounding, then something happened, I gasped in pain and fell to my knees. I let out a scream, it felt like someone was ripping my back to peices.

Quick foot steps were heard and Jake retreated, for the momemt, I could feel it, he would be back.

The pain continued and all three men busted in the door flying off its hinges, I was on my hands and knees, my eyes watering from the ripping feeling, my blood was on fire, my eyes burned, but the pain was so great I almost passed out, but I didnt, Dave began to bark orders to strip of my shirt and quick.

What's happining?

Dirk ripped the back of my shirt, and unclipped the bra strap, but held the front in place. "Damn..." John's eyes were wide, and Dave removed his glasses. He had a look of amazement.