"I know Kevin and it will be straightened out before then."

"It better be or else I'm gon tell momma and Aug."

"No you're not so just shut up." She snapped. "Look I gotta go ok, I'll call you later before you radio session."

"Yea sis. Love you!"

"Love you too."

Getting of the phone with my sister I had a headache. Sometimes I honestly questioned the shitty ass decisions she made for no fucking reason.

"Babe?"

"Yo!"

"You ok?" she asked as she sat on my lap.

"Yea" I nodded even though it was a lie, but I couldn't tell her that.

"You need to get this done!" she laughed, playing in my hair.

"Whenever you ready" I playfully bit her neck.

"You and Kei was going at it again huh?"

"The usual" I shrugged, sucking on her neck now.

"Just be grateful you have her, I wish I had siblings" she cupped my face.

"Well she yours now so enjoy" I mumbled.

"Kevin!"

"What, I am grateful, but she just be doing dumb shit."

"Ok" She shook her head. "You know your mother and my aunt been asking for grandchildren already"

"Man they need to chill on that. We just got married, can I enjoy my wife to myself for a while"

"You sound so spoiled."

"I don't care. When children come, shit changes and right now, the way we be on the move it would be too much."

"Yea but I can always stay home while you do your thing."

"You seen what went on with Kenya on our wedding day? That's because she been with Kei everyday. I don't want that to happen."

"When the time comes we will work it out."

"Yea but right now, I wanna get up in my wife fa a quick one"

"Mhmm, always a quick one huh?" she smirked getting up.

"What that suppose to mean Anita?" I called behind her.

"Whatever you want it to mean" she laughed and ran off as I chased after her.

oOo

"What time you gotta be in the club for?"

"I think I'll show up around eleven, I'm not feeling to go too early."

"Nita you promoting the shit though" I laughed.

"Yea well, whatever" she shrugged.

We were laying on the bed wrapped up in each others arms. After our not so quick session, we were both out. I was tryna get all I can right now because she was leaving for Germany in the morning for two weeks.