LGBT+

I have a lot of rough times, and a few of them are simply from being me. I don't think I've said it, but I am Pansexual, and also Maverique- a gender identity (if you wanna know more about it DM me. I'll do my best to explain). My friends- excuse me- MOST of my friends have accepted me for me. My friend since kindergarten recently came out, and the two of us are kind of in a half-relationship. Not true, but not false.

~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~

The song above you will see in a lot of these parts (LGBT explanatory sections of stories), but it has always helped me through those rough patches, and I still listen to it to keep my self-esteem rolling. My mother was harsh on me about my sexuality, and verbally abused me, almost making me depressed. But with my dad being the opposite to her, it kept me afloat. So if you haven't heard it, give the song a try. It's really good.

[EDIT] the song doesn't show up properly here. Just go look at it on YouTube. It's Spectrum by Boyinaband [END EDIT]

~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~

So, guys, there's something I wanted to get off my chest recently. It's hard because it's kinda locked away inside me, but I can at least try to express it. My... Old friend... Bella- well, she kinda let me down the hard way. She gave me a note, a small post-it thing, filled with a short letter.

It basically said, 'I'm being a "better" Christian and I don't support you. It's why I'm being so harsh and distant from you. Bye.'

But it's weird because she knew about my sexuality in DECEMBER, and only gave me this letter like two weeks ago. Until now, I trusted her with my LIFE, and now I just feel betrayed, and let down. She has a Wattpad, but I'm not ratting her out. She really is nice, and deserves common courtesy, but I never expected this from her. It hurts me.

~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~

I hope you guys are having a nice day. It's probably better than mine. Self esteem is getting harder to maintain now... Losing one of my social ties is taking its toll. This is going on Lost Among Many, and also Try Again. The other two... Skybrine/Enderlox is completed- I'm not touching it, and Shadow Maze is a collab. It's not just me writing.

~~+~~+~~+~~+~~+~~

K. There's my rant. Love you guys!
~Percabeth1Jackson