Till Death ₪ XXXV

Brielle

"Why we in the damn bridal shop ? Your ass already married ?" Chyna asked

I smiled "Cause, we are renewing our vows ."

"You don't need a white dress, beside you already got four damn kids so I don't know why you looking at white dresses ."

I laughed "I know, but we are at the same time getting remarried . He says we don't have a clean marriage, he wants to make up for all the wrong he's done ."

"Getting remarriage isn't going to stop the dirt from getting kicked up, don't let me convince you otherwise though . Go head, I think it's really cute he wants to do this ."

"I know I asked this about you before, but how do you really feel about the female friends Michael has ."

"I try not to think about it, he's an entertainer . Bitches throwing pussy at him everyday, what did Chris do ?"

"Nothing, deep down inside I don't like how sometimes he feels the need to confide in other women . Chris is just an all around good person, he likes to help people . Sometimes people can confuse his kindness for something else, shit I be confusing his towards other people for something else . Chris makes shit so fucking difficult to take sometimes, all I can do is wait for him to mess up . I wouldn't have cared if we redo this marriage ceremony, cause the original was just as good . You right though, cause this means it's a clean slate to us that doesn't mean it's going to stay clean forever ."

"Brielle, don't listen to me . Your ass getting cold feet, but your ass already married ."

I laughed "That wasn't the point of the conversation I was trying to get at no way, I want a compromise between us . If we going to be redoing this shit, then I'm going to need some new rules and regulations . These side hoes have to go, I don't say much when he's with them but it bothers me a lot . But when I'm with another man all hell breaks loose, it's not fair . Chris can do whatever the fucks he wants, when it's me though I have to act like the pure Virgin Mary ."

She laughed "That's how men are ."

"That's not how your man is, Chyna you a stripper Michael loves that shit . You go to the club together, you strip with him sitting there ."

"True, all true ."

"Exactly, that time we all took that trip to King of Diamonds you saw how Chris was when I got on stage ."

"You should feel good you have a man whose don't want another nigga eyes on you, you are the mother of his kids, you are his baby . He loves you to no end, he just don't want you to get too far gone out there . I see it was him protecting you, do you know how many people would have trashed you being a mother of two at the time getting on stage shaking your ass ?"

"I was having fun, I was trying to live a little ."

"That wasn't fun for him to watch though, having men approaching you putting money in those little ass shorts you had on ."

I smiled shaking my head "Guess I never looked at it through his eyes, some of the shit he does is a double standard though . He can do it, but I can't . It's not fair, he can have the career but I have to be the fucking house bitch . Girl I didn't tell you, this nigga had the nerve to pull out a condom during sex a while ago ? I was like what the fuck is he doing ?"

"You don't think he using them on the other bitch is he ?"

"No, he used it because he thought I was pregnant and I told him I wasn't . I explained now isn't the time to have babies, that negro did a 360 on me and whipped out the condom ."