Till Death ₪ XXVIII

Chris

"First time we weren't in the hospital for me having a baby ." she joked as she got ready for work "You sure you don't want me to stay ?"

"Baby I'm fine just go ."

"Are you sure your fine, I'm going to call out ."

"No, just give me a kiss and go you doing too much right now go have a good time at work ."

"I don't think you should be left home alone with the kids ."

"Brielle ."

She smiled "Alright, just call my parents or your mom if you need some rest . I made breakfast, it's in the oven just take it out . I love you ." she said giving me a kiss on the cheek

I went to the jail and did what I had to do, them dickheads kept me in there till midnight . I ain't complaining though, the time spent in there was short and I got to go home to my kids . Brielle was trying to stay and take care of me but I don't want her life to evolve around me, she deserves a break and be able to escape and do what she loves . I'm always putting her life on hold with whatever shit we have going on, I don't even think having kids is enjoyable for her anymore . Every time I look at Mijo I smile cause none of this would be possible without him, I think having Ava was the last bit of happiness she had having kids . We finally got what he wanted, I don't think she wants to try for anymore . We get pregnant every two years, any moment it's going to happen again the twins are two now . I really want kids but I'm not the one carrying them, we agreed last week to try for another but I think she only wants to for me . I don't know man, I just don't want to constantly be making my wife unhappy .

The kids were still asleep, I tried to go back to sleep but Brielle woke me up with all that talking . I forgot about that girl I said I was going to help out, I put her out of a job saying I wasn't going to let her strip . I can't just make her quit and not help her get on her feet, I want to create the next little Brielle . I had her number in my phone and decided to call her up .

"Hello ?" Ashleigh answered

"How you doing, did I wake you ?"

"I was so worried about you when I heard the news saying you had a seizure, I wanted to stop by the hospital but I didn't think it was appropriate nor would they probably let me up . Are you okay ?"

"You really was going to come by the hospital ?"

"Yeah, to make sure you were okay ."

"I'm fine, tired as hell but I'm fine ."

"Well I'm prescribing you consecutive hours of sleep, with a side of Vodka to get you in the mood ." she giggled

"Oh hell yeah you my kind of nurse then, I don't know if a hospital might hire you though . Shit, you might kill somebody with that prescription."

She laughed "I was kidding !"

"I haven't forgot about you though, I said I was going to help you and I'm going to help you ."

"Chris, I really don't need your money . My momma ain't raise no fool, I can take care of my self . I'll be much happier stripping where I'm making it without help, don't do that please I'm sure your wife wouldn't approve of this either I don't want to cause problems ."

"You not going to cause problems ."

"Did you tell her about me ?"

"No, not yet ."

"You better, cause I can see her scratching the freckles off your face if you don't and she see money disappearing ."

"How much do you owe in student loans ?"