Till Death ₪ XXIV

Brielle

"Bae, we need to do something about Caeden . I don't want to start beating his little ass but that's what it's starting to come down to, everyday he's after Ava ."

"I know, but we need to talk to him he just a little jealous that's all ."

"What do you mean ? I know he a little bad ass but Caeden is usually the generous one out of all of them ."

I smiled "That's Josiah, Josiah is the real goody goody . Mijo is the little leader, after Josiah and Ava came he lightened up on Caeden . Ava is the princess and Caeden is stuck in the middle, he's suffering from Middle Child Syndrome ."

"My baby got a disease !" Chris said like he was about to have a heart attack

I laughed "No stupid, he's the middle child and he doesn't like it ."

"How, that don't work if we got four kids ?"

"The twins count as one, Mijo is the oldest, then there's Caeden, then Josiah and Ava . Josiah is one of the boys so that doesn't phase Caeden cause he can rough him up all he wants, he's just another Mijo to him . Ava is a girl, he sees Ava as a threat therefore it makes it a middle child case . Caeden is looking at it like Mijo and Ava get more attention than him, he's gets the leftover attention ."

"How we spend equal time with all of them ?"

"When he starts fucking with Ava it's him saying, look at me, look at me ! Ava gets the upper hand all the time cause she don't be doing nothing and he always sees us comforting her after what he does to her . Instead of saying something to him we isolate him, he ain't feeling like he matters I guess ."

"Imma put a stop to this shit right now, cause it's getting annoying as hell and I'm tired of my baby crying ."

Chris went and got Caeden from downstairs and brought him in the room, I'm pretty sure I'm right I know my kids .

"Caeden why you always picking on Ava ?"

He shrugged his shoulders "I don't know ."

"Would you find the answer if you got a spankin' ?"

"Noooo, I don't want one ."

"Then why you always being mean to her ?"

"I don't know ."

"Do mommy and daddy not spend enough time with you ?"

"I don't know ."

"What the hell do you know ?"

"Chris move ." I said taking over "Caeden, you know we will always love you right ? You're very special to us, you came into our lives at time when we weren't sure there was going to be a mommy and daddy . You kept mommy and daddy very close to each other when you were born, then at one point there almost wasn't a Caeden . You almost gave us a heart attack when you were born, but you were strong as ever didn't give up when you were in the hospital . You are everything to us, when you push, hit, and hurt your sister it makes us very sad . Do you do this because you aren't the baby anymore ?"

"I guess ."

"You'll always be our baby, I would go crazy if I didn't have you . I remember one day when you and Mijo thought it was funny to play a joke on me and he woke me up in the morning and told me you weren't breathing . You remember how that made me cry when you did that ?"

"Yes ."

"I love you so much and I would never try to put you to the side or replace you, in your eyes Ava might get more attention because she's still a baby . Mijo felt the same way you did when you were born, he felt like he wasn't our baby too and he would be mean to you . Did you like that ?"