Chapter 21

Mr Weasley told Fred, George, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny to flee into the woods like the other campers. The twins were in charge of Ginny as the trio should take care of eachother. Dad quickly told Harry to listen to Mr Weasley and hurry up as he was frozen as a statue. In the mean time, Remus was trying to get me to run into the forest.

"Cub, go along with the younger ones. It would really be easier if I knew you were safe, plus, by joining them you can help them. Make sure nothing happens to them. Please, Anna. I can't focus unless I know you're safe and sound. Please." He pleaded desperately. Only I couldn't give in to his wishes. How could I run, knowing that Charlie, Dad and Remus were taking on a load of Deatheaters so nearby?
"Sorry, Remmy, I can't let you guys get yourself killed knowing I could've helped. I'm coming with! There's nothing you can say or do to change my mind." I declared with determination flowing through my voice. He sighed and gave up.

"Let's go!" I yelled and with it, set us off to aid the poor mugglefamily. The Deatheaters were levitating them through the air. The Muggles didn't stand a chance. The Deatheaters sure seemed to enjoy themselves. They turned the Muggles upside down, causing the womans skirt to fall and reveal her undergarments, embarrasing her further.

It disgusted me. Why a witch or wizard chooses to attack a defenseless Muggle is beyond me. All I know is that we need to get the Muggles out of their grip and into safety. There's only one way I know how to do that.

Being loud and obnoxious.

"Oi, assholes!" I waved. "Yeah, you dark hooded creeps! Taunting Muggles, eh? Don't think you stand a chanse against Magic folks? Come on, hit me with your best shot! I'll go easy on you!" I challenged them. Seeing as they're all bigheaded bastards, I figured mocking them would get their attention.

It did.

They dropped the Muggles, who thankfully got down safely due too some ministry men,and advanced towards me.

"Don't bite of more than you can chew, princess." A tall bloke spoke with an evil smirk plastered across his face. He had only just finished his sentence as he tried to stun me. I deflected his spell, knowing there were more to come. Two Deatheaters joined the first one, making it three against one. As I glanced around I noticed everyone battling everyone. These three were all mine to handle. Strangely though it made me smile. They might not be the murderers of my mother, but they're on their side. That's enough for me to see it as a way to get even.

"Stupefy!"

I ducked as a jet of red light was shot my way. Raising my brow at him I smirked.
"That all you got? Incarcerous!" He fell down and stopped moving as if being held back by invisible ropes. I turned to the other two who simultaniously started hexing me.

"Crusio!" One shouted as the other yelled "confringo!" I only just managed to move out of the way intime, the spells flying over my head. With the both attacking me at once, I didn't stand a chance if I only did wandwork. Especially as the curses and jinxes they cast are far more lethal then mine.
I'll have to turn it up a notch.

Focusing on all bottled up anger and hatred, I let it consume me until all I saw was red and , unfortunately for them, targets. My hands seemed to move on their own accord as they shot forwards and let the fire loose. The three Deatheaters burned before they even had the chance to run. When I was satisfied with my handy work, I pulled back and stopped the fire from escaping me. The men were out, possibly forever, so I moved on to the next. It's time I show these Deatheaters what I'm capable off.

Charlie's POV
My opponent went down after I disarmed him and bodybinded him. Looking around, I tried to spot the members of our group, see if they were okay or needed my help. Dad was doing fine, so were Bill and Percy. Remus and Sirius were fighting alongside one another, having eachothers back and then there was Anna. I almost didn't recognise her. Her normal happy haircolours were replaced by a flaring red with light and dark patches within it. The Deatheaters infront of her cowered in fear and I knew why. She can be scary when she wants to. Of course the trail of burnvictims behind her also helped. Never have I ever seen her do such a thing. It's as if she doesn't even regard them as human anymore. They are scumbags alright, but can she hande having their deaths on her conscience. I don't know.

As she turned around for a sec, I saw her eyes. Pitch black. Her mouth was curved into a satisfied curl, as if being happy with her work. That's the scariest I've ever seen her.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed and both sides of the battle turned to the sky where tha Dark Mark had appeared, his mark. I turned back to the grounds to see the Deatheaters fleeing left and right with Siriana trying to curse them before they get away fully. When they were gone her eyes cleared and her hair turned dark brown. She was dissapointed. She wanted to fight them.

"Anna!" I called out to her as I reached her. She looked up before scanning around again.
"Hey Char, have you seen my Dad or Remus? Do you think they went to the Dark Mark? Should we go to?" As she spoke, she fully turned back to normal. Her hair looked natural as did her eyes. It makes it obvious she's Sirius's daughter.

"No, I haven't. Perhaps we should just go see if everyone's alright? Get to the forest where the younger ones went?" I suggested lightly, trying to get her to look at me.
"Anna, are you okay?" I asked while putting my hands on her shoulder, turning her towards me.
"I'm fine, Charlie. Let's just go to the others."

We walked in silence after that. I kept stealing glances at her but she remained the same. Looking straight ahead, brows furrowed, biting her lowerlip, looking anything but fine.