Chapter 15

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was the arm around my waist which was preventing me from moving. The events of last night came rushing back and I gave a content sigh. It's going to be different now but as long as I have Charlie by my side, I'll be fine.

He mumbled something in his sleep and pulled me closer. I didn't bother trying to get out of his grip. If there's one thing I learned about Charlie, it's that you don't get up until he lets you ... unless you kick him or something like that but that wouldn't be nice, now would it? Girlfriends are supposed to be nice, not that we have determined what we are now. It's just that I think we are past dating as we've been living together for the past few years. Not that I think we should rush things. Let's conclude I haven't figured it all out and Charlie is still asleep.

KNOCK KNOCK

Well he was asleep. I thought as someone knocked on the door.

Oh crap!

Charlie woke up and mumbled something but I quickly shushed him.

"Who is it?" My voice carried through the room to the other side of the door.

"It's me! Breakfast is ready. Can I come in?" Dad asked.

"NO! I mean, I'm not dressed! I'll be down in a minute! Don't come in!" The words left my mouth in a rush. Charlie chuckled and started kissing my neck. Ever heard of bad timing? Now would be it.

"Are you okay? Are you sure you don't need me to come in?" Dad sounded slightly worried but I couldn't let him in. I don't think he'd appreciate the sight of his only daughter in bed with a man while wearing practically nothing. Nope, doesn't sound like a good plan.

"I'm fine, Daddy! I'll be D-" I gasped. Charlie had stopped the little butterfly kisses and was now sucking my neck.

"Siriana?! That's it, I'm coming in!" At those words Charlie immediatly stopped. I shoved him from the bed right when my Dad walked in. Thank Merlin he didn't see him!

"Siriana are you okay? You really aren't dressed ... I quess I'll see you downstairs then ..." he awkwardly shuffled back out of the room. He closed the door and I finally felt like I could breath again. Charlie climbed back in bed and laughed. I answered him by shoving a pillow in his face. Then burst out laughing myself.

After we were done, I got dressed.

"Now what are you going to do?" I smirked at him as he gave me that adorable confused look he always gets when he doesn't know what I'm insinuating.
"What do you mean?"
"Breakfast is ready. Everyone is up and running around. Do you want your family to find out about us by catching you sneaking around half naked? Do you want to face my Dad after you get caught?" I teased. His face fell slightly.
"Can't I just stay here? No one'll miss me downstairs."
"How will you explain you weren't in your room this morning? What will you say if they ask you why you skipped breakfast? We both know you never skip breakfast."
He looked so thoughtfull I couldn't help but lean in for a sweet kiss.

"Just go! Everone'll be downstairs already. No one'll see you. Just say you went out for a morning stroll and only just got back in or something."

Charlie left for his room and I went downstairs. I took a seat next to Remus and greeted everyone. A few minutes later Charlie joined us. I smiled at him as he sat down next to me. Breakfast went well and after everyone was done, a quidditch match was to be played in the backyard.

Teams were made as followed; one team had Charlie as a seeker, Bill as a Chaser, Fred as a Beater and Percy as Keeper, not that he wanted to, then the other team had Harry as a seeker, Ginny as a Chaser, George as Beater and Ron as Keeper. This left the adults and I on the sidelines to watch.

"Quit pouting, Dad! You had your time years ago!" I laughed at my father's face.
"I wasn't pouting!" He tried to defend himself but eventually stopped as Remus joined me in laughter. The game went on and while the Molly, Arthur and Dad got sucked up in it, I got pulled away a little by Remus.

"So, you talked to Charlie last night? How did it go?" Remus asked. He has the tendency to take the role of best friend so I have someone to talk to about Charlie and he has someone to talk to about Dad. It works out great.
"Yeah, it went great, better even..." I smiled and he grinned at me.
"So you're together now? You both admitted your feelings?"
"Uhm, I uh don't know... I mean he said he wwas in love with me and I said I thought I was with him as well. Then we uhm you know and we were both very happy and smiling and stuff this morning so I quess we might be getting together. Does that make any sense?"
"You're complicated. Just ask him whether you two are a couple now."
"Fine, but when are you going to talk to D-"
"Zip it!" He cut me off. I smiled at him as he mumbled a "soon" under his breath.

The game finished around lunchtime when Harry caught the snitch just a second before Charlie could reach it.

Everyone headed back indoors and I fell into step with Charlie.

"You played great, love."
"We lost because I couldn't get the snitch, how is that great?" He looked defeated so I grabbed his hand and sqeezed it slightly.
"You played fantasticly and only just lost it. It's not your fault Harry's broom is better and you're out of practise. He gets to play all the time while you are working with dragons. Plus you get to come home to me every day, doesn't that make you a winner?" I smiled at him. He grinned and gave me a kiss on the cheeck.
"You're right. I've got you as my girlfriend. There's no way in hell that I'm a loser with you by my side." He gave me a prize winning smile and that's how I got my answer.

I'm his girlfriend.