Chapter 8

WARNING: to all of you who don't like steamy written scenes. At the end of this chapter there will be a more graphic scene. I'll put a '***' where it begins and ends so you can skip it.

Today is the day I'm going back home. Char and I agreed to meet up around lunchtime and with my sleeping schedule that gives me about two hours to say goodbye, pack my things, get dressed and go to Romania. It's summer so I think it's normal to sleep in.

Anyhow... I made my way downstairs with my bag floating behind me. Ah the wonderful adventages of the world of Magic. The bag flew all the way to the bottom step and then swiftly plumped down right next to it. It makes it easier to find it later. I strutted into the living room and spotted Dad and Remus. There's no sign of Harry though. Strangeee.

"Where's Prongslet?" I query.
"Wow, good morning to you too, Pup." Was my Dad's nice response. Yeah, it would probably have been more polite to actually greet him first. Oh well too late for that now. I gave Remus an inquiring look as I still wanted my answer. He rolled his eyes but explained Harry's whereabouts anyway.
"He's at the Weasleys." I nodded and sat down.
"That's quite annoying, now I'll have to leave without telling him goodbye." I sighed. They both sat up straight.
"You're leaving already? Can't you stay a bit longer?" Dad pleaded. While Remus added: "you've only been here for so short. You really ought to stay for a few more days" I bit my lip.
"I've already made plans" I told them. "My roommate and I agreed to meet up at lunchtime today and that's in less than an hour. I really can't stay longer. I'll come visit soon, okay?"
"What's soon?" Remus quizzed. Mmm that's a tricky one. I can't really pin a date right now 'cause then I'll have no choice but to show up.
"We'll owl. It won't be too long, I promise." They sighed. "I expect letters from the both of you with updates on how everything's going around here." I ordered. They nodded like the obedient canines they are.

After that I left. I still had too drop of my bag and I want to take a shower at home before Charlie and I leave for lunch.
While making my way into the house I exclaimed my presence.
"Charlie? I'm home!"
"Upstairs!" He yelled back. I quickly mounted the stairs and stepped into our room.
"I'm going to have a quick shower. Want to joi-" I couldn't finish my question as he put his hand over my mouth. If he didn't want to join me, he could've just said so.
"Bill's in the room nextdoors. Keep your voice down." He whispered. I nodded and took some clothes. If his brother is around then I am going to get dressed in the bathroom instead of making the trip back to our room only covered in a towel. I tiptoed my way to the bathroom, not wanting to walk into Bill. He probably already knows I'm here. My shout should have made that clear. But I don't want to face him just yet. He probably heard from Ron about Charlie and I's kiss and though we don't see it as a big deal, he might.

After my nice, long shower I put on some shorts and a top. Deciding it was a nice day, I changed my hair colour to a soft babyblue shade. It would add some sweetness to my appearance, I think.
When I got back to our room, it was deserted. They probably went back downstairs. So, not wanting to be left alone, I descended the stairs and found them on the couch in the living room.

"I'm ready." I stated while summoning my keys.
"Do you mind if Bill joins us?" Charlie was acting funny. His voice sounded as if he was just asking while he face seemed to beg me to say that I indeed would mind it. I furrowed my eyebrows at him.
"No, not at all. Why would I?" He shrugged but he seemed dissapointed at my answer.
Bill decided to speak up as well. For some kind of reason he seemed to be ecstatic.
"Great, I can't wait to hear all about you." He grinned. I tried my best not to scowl. That's why Charlie wanted me to decline him. He wanted to protect me against his brother's questions. We walked over to a nearby sandwich shop and sat down at a table by the windows. We ordered our food and dug in. Bill was eager to begin with his questions.

"So Anna, right?" I nodded and he went on. "Are you Charlie's girlfriend?" I don't mean to be rude or offensive to anyone, but he sounded like a gossiping teenage girl at the hair dressers.
"No." I didn't elaborate whatsoever. Charlie and I have a good relationship but it's private. What we do or say stays between us. It's not a topic I want to be discussed. Bill, however, didn't seem to get the message.
"Ron said you kissed Charlie, is that true?"
"Yeah, I did." His grin faltered for a moment due to my short answer before he went to ask another question. What that question was, I'll never find out 'cause at that exact moment Charlie kicked him under the table which caused the eldest brother to give a yelp.
"Damn, Charles! What was that for?" He cursed. Charlie pulled the innocent act and changed the topic.

"How was it at your Dad's?"
"Ah, you know. I had some interesting conversations with Remus and Dad and played some games. Harry didn't recognise me when I first came in, neither did your brother. They're both so oblivious! A girl changes her hair colour and poof she's a new person in their eyes!" Charlie gave me a smile.
"You do realise your hair colour often changes with your mood right? You often behave differently with a different look." I playfully scowled at him.
"Oh sod off!" He laughed and messed with my hair. All the while Bill had that stupid grin going on. His eyes also had that amused twinkle in them. Doesn't he have any friends with whom he can act like this?

When we were all finished, we said goodbye to Bill and went home. I made a mental note to remind me that Bill is a strange lad and then pulled Charlie inside.
"So Charlie, what do you say about that joined shower now, huh?" I bit my lip and smiled. He didn't even bother to answer as he scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom.

***
He turned on the shower and pulled of my shirt. His eyes filled with lust as he gazed over my body. I bit my lip and kicked of my shoes as he unbuckled his belt. My shorts fell to the floor as I ripped his shirt off of him. I pulled him in for a kiss before letting go and unclasping my bra. Soon enough we were both naked and stepped into the nice, hot shower. His arms encircled my waist and he leaned down. He trailed a way of kisses down my ear and neck and only stopped at my colorbone. He sucked a bit until I was sure it had left a mark and then kissed my lips. I asked for entrance with my tong and his lips parted. We deepened the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance. I pulled on his hair while he grabbed my ass. After a while we had to pull back for a breath. Then I attacked his neck. I bit slightly and sucked until he too had a hicky. He pulled my head back up and kissed me again. He put one arm around my waist while he used the other to turn of the shower.

"Playtime's over." He said in a deep, hourse voice. He stepped out of the shower and scooped me up bridle style. The next moment we were in our room. He threw me on the bed and quickly jumped in as well. He kissed my breasts all the while holding my wrists above my head with one hand. Slowly he went down and I let out a moan as he went to my innerthigh. He came back up again and slowly slided in me. I let out another moan and scraped my hands over his back. He kept going until we both felt it. Pure bliss.

***

After our shower and lovemaking, we layed in bed for a while longer. He was spooning me and placing soft kisses on the top of my head. I smiled and couldn't think about anything else but how I am so lucky to have Charlie.

Wow steamy, I hope I haven't overdone or underdone it. I didn't want to make it to graphic but at the same time I wanted it to show how much they love eachother. Tell me what you think. Do you like it when I write it more detailed or would you've rather had I just said "they made out and then made love". Tell me and then I'll know if you like some steamy parts.