Chapter 3

I hopped off of my motor and magically locked it. If people even thought about stealing it, they would automatically get steered away from my beauty. I stared to the houses 11 and 13 and waited for 12 to appear. Don't even bother asking about that. It's some kind of spell to protect the house. If you don't know it's supposed to be there, it won't appear and you can't go in.
After a few seconds it appeared and I walked in.

"Dad? I'm here!" I heard shuffling from the living room and then got the air squeezed out of me.
"Dad... can't ... breath", I choked out. He released some strenght so it was a normal hug and my lungs could finally get their needed supply of oxygen.
"I missed you, Pup." He spoke. The sound was a bit muffled as he was speaking in my hair. I smiled and told him I had missed him as well.
Our father daughter moment got brutally interrupted when Harry walked in with Ron. Shouldn't Ron be at home? If mrs. Weasley wants Bill and Charlie to reunite with their siblings, then the siblings should be in the Burrow, right? Oh well, it's none of my bussiness.

They immediatly stopped talking when they saw us and seemed a bit embarrassed. I raised an eyebrow at them. Didn't they recognise me? I had left my hair naturel today as Dad likes that. But it's still just the colour of my hair. Merlin can't they imagine me with purple hair?

"Hey boys, how are you doing?" I decided to break the silence. They just stared at me and I smirked a bit. Wow, they really are oblivious. I shook my head and changed my hair to purple. Their eyes widened and they finally refound their ability to speak.
"Hi June or should we call you Siriana now?" Harry said. I gave him a small smile before answering.
"You can choose. You can call me June or Anna. Siriana is a bit long." They nodded and went back to their previous conversation.
I turned back to my Dad and he led me to the kitchen. Remus sat on one of the chairs sipping his tea while reading the Daily Prophet. I cleared my throat and he jumped. When he saw me he picked me up and hugged me the same way Dad had done when I entered.
"Wow I quess you missed me too then?" I grinned at him when he let go of me. He rolled his eyes but confirmed my statement nonetheless.

"So why didn't you come here straight away when school ended?" Dad asked. Okay Anna excuse time. Uhm think! Let's just stick as close to the truth as possible without saying the full thruth.
"I had missed my friends in Romania. We had written to one another and agreed to go eat pizza and catch up." That was true. I had missed my friends, Charlie in particular, I had written too him and we went out and ate pizza. Jeej, I'm not a liar.
"Oh, well are you going to stay living in Romania or are you moving in here?" He gave me a pleading look, as if begging me to move in with them. I felt a bit guilty, but then I thought about Charlie. I don't want to live anywhere, but with him.
"Sorry Daddy, I have a house there. My friends are there. My life is there." He sighed and then turned to Remus.
"Can't you convince her Moony? You also want her to live here, I know you do." Remus glanced at me before turning his gaze back in Dad's direction.
"I'm afraid I can't convince her. I know how fond she is of living there. She loves the people in her village.". I mentally rolled my eyes at the 'love' comment. Very smooth Remus, very smooth. Thank Merlin Dad didn't catch on.
"Remus, you must agree with me. She can't live on her own. What if something happens? Who will be there to help? What if she gets sick?" Dad was reasoning. Remus glanced back at me and gave me the look. You all know that look. The look that says "you didn't tell him? You better do it now then" look. I knew he was right though. If I didn't tell him, he would make me stay here as I 'couldn't live alone'.

"Daddy, I've got a roommate. I don't live alone." Rem looked amused when I said 'Daddy' instead of Dad, but didn't say anything of it. I wanted to sound as innocent as possible, if that means I have to say Daddy then I will.
"Ow, do I know her?" Dad asked, immediatly assuming my roomy is a girl. I don't even know if he actually knows Charlie. I'm sure he knows his name. But I don't know whether ha has actually ever met him, and even if he met him, Charlie probably was still a kid then.
"Uhm you know his parents?"
"Did you just say his? Who are his parents?" Oh Damn. Daddy dearest is getting a bit worked up.
"Uhm yeah I said his and uhm his parents are Molly and Arthur Weasley." My Dad's face contorted with emotions while I gave him a sheepish smile. What am I supposed to do?
"So what's his name?"
"Charlie... he's really nice Daddy. He makes sure I'm always okey and when we go somewhere he protects me against all the pricks who are trying to hit on me. You'd like him. I'm sure of it." I spoke really quickly, trying to convince him.
"Are you two a couple or...?" When Dad asked this Remus' head perked up.
"Yeah cub, are you guys a couple?" He was enjoying this way too much.
"No, we're just really good friends." When I said that, Remus snorted. He tried to cover it up with a cough but it didn't work. I shot him a glare, but the damage was done.
"Am I missing something? What aren't you telling me?" Oh not good, not good at all. Why does stuff like this always happen?
"Well Sirius, Anna and-" Remus couldn't speak on. I had silenced him. How I love magic.
"You what Anna?" Dad was now turning a bit red. He doesn't like to be left out and especially not if it's about my life.
"It's nothing Daddy, really." I tried and failed to sooth him.
"You tell me right now, Siriana. I mean it!" Oh f*ck. Dang it.
"Remus believes Charlie and I are in a relationship because we kissed last year. This is not the case and I just didn't want you to grow angry because of something small. I was just happy to see him and kissed him. He didn't do anything against my will."
Dad was about to say something when a shocked Ron stood by the door alongside Harry.
"You kissed Charlie?" Oh damn.