Chapter 14

Hello everyone! Sorry for the wait. I've got another graphic part at the end of this chappie so if you want to skip it, don't read between the '***'. Okay then, carry on!

After we grabbed some clothes and other necessities we went back to Grimmauld. Charlie had been bugging me about what the girls and I had talked about but I refused to give in. Eventually he dropped the subject and I adressed the next.

"Where are you sleeping?" I asked him as we stood in the aisle between the bedrooms. Charlie looked at me with an adorable confused smile.
"Wherever you sleep like I always do?" I shook my head at his response and saw the smile leave his face.
"Dad doesn't know about us and neither does your family. Sleeping together would kinda be a dead give a way, don't ya think?"
He nodded sheepishly and looked around.
"How many rooms are there?"

"Nine," I said after thinking about it for a moment, "so I quess Harry and Ron share a room, Ginny and Hermione, Fred and George, your parents, then my dad and Remus each have one, mine is overthere which leaves the two on the end of the hall. I suppose Bill and Percy each chose one of them and you'll have the option of picking who you rather share a room with."

He groaned before mumbling "Bill it is then".

He and Bill are still not back on normal speeking terms. Charlie doesn't avoid him anymore but only makes sure he's never alone with him. That's going to change now. It's funny that eventhough he's in this dispute with Bill he still chose him over Percy, not that I can blame him. I think Charlie would go nuts if he had to chare a room with his younger brother for the time being.

"You'll be fine, hun." I smiled at him. " and if it really gets to the point where you can't handle it anymore, we'll go back home.

He gave me a soft peck on the lips before moving to his newly assigned room. Deciding to follow the idea, I went to my room to unpack as well.

That night I didn't seem to be able to fall asleep. It's not like I can't sleep alone, I've done it for almost an entire year at Hogwarts, it's just that the conversation I had with Remus kept replaying in my head.

I know I should talk to Charlie about it but at the same time I don't want to. We're perfectly happy as it is. Why would I risk that for a possible crush? What would happen if we did decide to give it a shot and it backfires? What if it doesn't work out? Our friendship would be ruined and I can't live without him in my life. He's the reason I get up in the morning just to see his face. The way he smiles at me when I get overexcited. How he runs his fingers through his hair when he's nervous, his laugh which lights up my whole day ... He's my best friend and my lover. Life wouldn't be the same without him in it.

My internal rambling got cut short when there was a knock at the door.

"Come on in."

The door opened and in walked Charlie, speak of the devil ... I shot him a questioning look and he shrugged in response.
"Couldn't sleep" he gave as explanation.
"Same" I mumbled back.

He slid under the sheets and pulled me closer, into his arms.
"What's on your mind?" He spoke softly. It's that it was so silent that I managed to hear him. My answer slipped from my tung before I could stop myself.
"You"

It came out as a whisper but I knew he heard me. Even in the faint light I could see him furrow his brows.
"What about me?" This is the hard part but as I already started I should finish. If it's out in the open, he can tell me what he thinks of it.
"Char, are you in love with me?" He tensed a bit and averted his gaze as to not look me in the eyes.

Instead of giving me a clear answer he gave me another question. He's starting to remind me of Remus now.

"Why do you ask?" This time I looked away and tried to form sentences in my mind as to how I should explain it.
"I've never know what it's like to be in love. The last couple for me to learn from died almost thirteen years ago. I've known other people who said they were in love with someone, that they fancied eachother but I never gave it much thought. Then your mother made that comment ... I can tell when you're being honest and when you're not. You weren't when you denied your feelings for me."

I took a breath and continued. Meeting Charlies eyes for just a second before looking away again.

"I talked to Remus about it after dinner, he said some things that got me thinking. If everything he mentioned were sign that you're in love with someone then I'm already in love ... with you." I refused to meet his eyes and instead burried my head in his chest. He didn't let me off so easily though.

"You're in love with me?" His tone of voice implied a certain emotion but I just couldn't identify it. Was it shock, amazement, relief, hope ...? I just nodded.
"I think I might be ... are you? If you're not we'll just forget about it and assume I was wrong but if you are ... I'll need you to guide me through it."
He chuckled before moving me so he could face me.

"Siriana June Jamie Rema Lucy Andromeda Dorea Charlotte Malfoy-Black, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm glad you're figuring out your feelings and this is the outcome 'cause I've been in love with you for years." With that he leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and returned it. It quickly turned heated and before I knew it he slid his tung in.

***

His hands roamed my back while I slipped mine in his hair. He turned us so he was on top of me and slid off his shirt before taking off mine. He kissed my lips, then my neck, my colorbone, my breasts, all the way down to my panties. I lifted my hips so he could easily take them off and he continued the kisses to my core. I moaned as he sucked and licked in all the right ways and pulled him up again. His pants and boxers were long gone as I couldn't take it any longer. I needed the relief. He kissed me again and positioned himself between my legs, slowly sliding in me. I moaned as did he when we climaxed. A feeling of pure bliss engulfed me and I couldn't help myself but think. Merlin, do I love Charlie!

***