Chapter 16

Time passed without anything significant happening. I had told Remus that Charlie and I are now boyfriend and girlfriend. He was happy for us but didn't like the part where I asked him not to tell anyone.

We wanted to try it out without pressure from our families. It's hard to make a relationship work if you have all kinds of exspectations to live up too. I've heard Molly mention her wish for grantbabies, Arthur wants his children to be happy and married. My Dad wants me to be happy and safe, I don't know if he'd like to hear I'm in a relationship though... Remus is supportive though he doesn't approve of the secret part. He wants us to come clean. But he is happy that I'm atleast telling him about what's going on.

Whatever right? We are doing great. There haven't been any big changes actually. I thought it would be this big thing but turns out it isn't. We already said the 'I love you's on a regular basis only now it seemed to have a different meaning. It wasn't a 'you're my best friend and I love you' it's more like a 'I love you and I wan't to be with you'. Which is way better. We still hide the affection infront of the family but when we sneak out to a party or to visit someone back in Romania, we act like a couple. We hold hands, we kiss, when we come across one of his old Hogwarts buddies he introduces me as his girlfriend...

It's nice. The lack of change makes that I'm not currently freaking out and having panick attacks. I've told Charlie to take it slow and he understands.

To conclude I have no worries about our relationship. The only thing I should be worrying about is what I'm wearing tomorrow. Tomorrow the 22nd of August, is the 422nd edition of the Quidditch World Cup and we, meaning the Weasleys, Remus, Dad, Harry, Hermione and I, are going. We've got prime seats in the Top-Box thanks to Mr Weasley's connections.

Molly isn't going. Bill, Percy, Charlie and I are planning on going by Midday. Remus is probably going to accompany Dad who wanted to go along with Arthur and the younger teens. He and Dad still haven't talked about their preferences in love, eachother. But I'm not judging, Merlin knows I hardly have any experience on these kind of things. So now it's my turn to be supportive. It just sucks that I can't tell them why I know it'll turn out right. They both confided in me about their feelings which makes that I know they won't reject the other. But because they trust me I can't make them have their happily ever after. Horrible isn't it?

Let's just go to sleep and let them worry about their lovelife while mine puts his arms around me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I woke up hours before I wanted to due to the sound of a hurd of people making their way down the stairs. I tried to snuggle back into Charlies arms and ignore the noise, but really they couldn't be any louder. To top it all off, I got a knock on my door.

"Cub, can I come in?" Instead of answering my godfather, I put on one of Charlies shirts and a robe over that. I opened the door and slipped out.
"What is it, Remmy?" He looked at me quizzically before glancing back at the door.
"Is your boyfriend in there?" Remus inquierd.
"Why yes, he just might be. Nothing wrong with that now is it?" I retorted. He gave me a soft chuckle before his mind seemed to sober up and he became serious. He took a hold of my arm and dragged me along to his room.

He quickly pushed me in, followed and shut the door.

"How did you do it? Tell Charlie I mean? How did you do it because I want to be with him but I honestly don't know how and I need you to help me now. So tell me. How do I tell him I've fancied him ever since I was a teenager?" Remus pressed. I ran a hand through my hair and sat down.

"Honestly Remmy, I was lying in my bed and he couldn't sleep and knocked on my door. He came into bed, asked what I was thinking about and we talked. I kinda told him I thought I was in love with him and then he thanked whatever is holy 'cause he was in love with me too. Do you want me to tell you what happened next or can you imagine it yourself?" He shuddered and shook his head. I smiled.

"So what are you going to do? You got to tell Dad you looooove him. How else will he know? You're really doing an awfull good of a job at hiding, you know that? Perhaps you should turn that down a notch? Let your true colors shine. I'm sure Dad'll love you." He mumbled something under his breath but I didn't ask what. It's probably some insecure nonsense about how Dad could never like him.

"I'm going to try and give him some hints but it would really make me feel better if you'd come with and help me." He pleaded. I frowned.
"You want me to be your wingman? Well woman." I quizzed.
"Uhm, if you state it like that ... I quess so... would you?"
"Of course", I gave in with the biggest amused grin I could make, "I'll be there to ease the tension when needed."
"Good. So go get dressed, we're leaving in fifteen minutes." I stopped mid-yawn.

"You meant now?" He nodded and I yawned again.
"Fine, I'll meet you downstairs. You better make me some breakfast to go!" With that I left to my room to get dressed, left a note for Charlie and made a backpack to bring with. Let's get this party on the road, huh?