Chapter Thirty-Five

Today I woke up early because I had to get a few things done before tonight. I wanted to do something special for Anna so I had to make sure everything was in place first. I took a quick shower and then threw on some jeans and a polo and headed out. I had to go to the trap because Levi said he had something on the MOH crew. Honestly I just wanted this shit to be over not for me but for Anna, she had been through enough. Throughout the night she would wake up with nightmares and sometimes I would catch her crying. Tonight I just wanted to something for her to let her know I would never let anything like that happen again.

"What's up boss man," Lucas said dapping me. "Where yo brother he said he had some shit for me."

"He said he would meet us in the office, he on the phone with Angie ass."

"They must be serious then."

"They better be, shit that nigga ran up in my house taking shit out of my fridge talking bout he had to cook for ha ass!"

"That nigga can cook?"

"Yea he dabble but it ain't nothing special," he said sitting down on the couch in my office. I looked on my desk and I saw an envelope on it and it looked full. I opened it and saw it was a load of money. "That's from our consumers if you know what I mean," Lucas said winking like a little girl with a secret. I took out 20,000 and tossed him ten. The rest was for his brother.

Soon Levi came in with this huge ass grin on his face like he was on cloud fucking nine. "Man we all know you getting yo dick wet can you contain that fucking huge ass grin you got on your damn face!" Levi looked at him and flipped him. Lucas did the same thing and then they started fussing, I swear I hate twins. "Aye! Can ya'll come the fuck down with all that shit?! Now someone tell me what the fuck we know."

"Well we do officially know that the MOH crew were indeed the ones that provided Kyle with the men and resources to take us down. Hell for some reason they even paid this nigga money, he must've had some shit on their asses or something."

"That shit don't matter they helped and I almost lost my first born and my girl for that shit."

"What we do now?"

"We know where they asses hiding out at?"

"Yea they moved everything to a house over there on the west side. Right now they trying to lay low until everything blow over."

"Get the men ready, we about to head out." I grabbed my guns and ran to the door. I was about to end these motherfuckers and make sure they fucking knew who did it.

"Alright Levi and Lucas ya'll take the first van around the back. Imma take the second and hit the front. Take out anything that move and don't let up until everyone is done." We dapped then we got out.

When we walked up the house everything looked empty but then two guys came out with guns pointed at us, I shot them both in the head and kept moving. I guess that triggered people to attack cause then ten guys came running out. they started shooting and I started ducking and dodging, two of my men got hit but I kept moving and shooting. I got in the house and saw money piled up against the wall. Their entire stash was sitting right in front of me. we went throughout the house and shot anyone that was moving. Once we were done I told my men to pack up the money and merchandise and then we burned the rest along with the bodies. I watched as it burned down and then took off back to the trap.

When I got back my men were putting the money in the safe under the watch of Lucas. I headed up to my office to find Levi and of course this nigga was on the phone. I sat in my chair and just waited for him to get done. "Sorry man Angie ass talking about she wanna go out tonight and I need to be ready."