Chapter Twelve

It was finally Saturday and I was happy as hell. The past week had been hell and I just wanted to sleep in. Just as I was getting more comfortable since Hayden left I felt someone sit in the bed causing it to dip. "Anna."

"Whoever this is better run," I said not opening my eyes. "Anna I need to tell you something." I opened my eyes to see Hayden looking at me. "What the hell do you want," I said mugging him. "Damn baby girl you cussing at a nigga and shit now?"

"It is eight in the damn morning you better be glad I ain't beating yo black ass." He laughed and handed me a piece of paper. "What is this?"

"It's the address to the restaurant be there at three to pick up your things and meet the staff."

"You ain't gonna drive me?"

"Nah I gotta handle some business so Imma let you drive the Mercedes," he said tossing me the keys. "Seriously," I was officially up now. "Just don't damage it." I couldn't even respond I was just smiling from ear to ear. "Oh yea I'm taking Cece to a friend's house."

"Who?"

"Krissy or something," he said shrugging. I shook my head okay and he kissed me goodbye saying he would see me at five. Soon as he left I took my ass back to sleep.

It was now noon and I rolled out of bed mainly because I was hungry as hell. I went and did my hygiene thing then slipped on some booty shorts and one of Hayden's t-shirts. I went to the kitchen to see what I could eat and then someone started beating on the door. When I opened the door it was Angie of course. "Girl what do you want," I said going back in the kitchen. "For yo ass to stop playing games."

"How am I playing games," I said drinking some apple juice. "Cause I done been to your house and back looking for yo black ass! Only for yo ass to be here the whole fucking time."

"My bad bestie but why you was looking for me so hard?"

"Cause today was supposed to be our girls' day," she said with her hands on her hips. "Girl you know I forgot."

"Well, get yo ass dressed cause I'm hungry as hell. Looking for you done wore me out," she said rubbing her stomach. I just laughed and went to throw on some clothes. I wore a short fitted purple dress that kind of pushed up my breast. I threw on some matching color vans and let my hair hang low. It was still curled so I didn't worry. When I looked at the clock it was one which meant I had two hours before my meeting. "Come on girl let's go we go two hours before my meeting," I said heading out the door to the garage.

"Why we in here?"

"Cause I got the keys bitch," I said blinking the lights to Mercedes. "Bish whet! No you didn't just throw a Mercedes at me?"

"Girl get in," I said unlocking the doors. "What you had to do get this?"

"Nothing."

"Girl you know you had to bust them legs wide open to let that nigga let yo ass drive his damn car. I know yo ass ain't no damn virgin."

"Whatever," I said backing out and driving down the road. "Where you want to eat?"

"You already know," she said looking at me. I nodded driving straight to our favorite wing place called Wing Heaven. When we got there the waitress sat us and took our drink order. I had to admit being out with Angie was a nice since it felt like I was always spending my time with Hayden. "Can I take your order," a male waiter asked us. "Can I get a the six piece hot wings with onion rings and the ranch dipping sauce," Angie said. "And you beautiful."

"I would like the six piece lemon pepper wings with steak fries." He took our menus and left and for some reason Angie was smiling at me extra hard. "Damn can I have me back," I said drinking my tea. "Did you not see that fine ass nigga staring at you? That nigga can get it," she said flipping her weave. "I have Hayden thank you very much. There is no need for me to be looking at another nigga especially when he can't even compete with what I already have."