Chapter Six

When I got home I was beyond tired and went straight to bed. When I woke up I got a call from Ciara to let me know she was alright. I knew she was just trying to see if I was okay because she thinks it's her job to watch after me. I literally had to convince her to go to the sleepover and that I would be okay. I was happy she was finally making friends and I didn't want her to ruin that by letting her stay with me. Besides it turned out to be a good thing since it allowed me and Hayden to spend some time together. Thinking about that I remembered the date I have with him today.

I slowly rolled out of bed and grabbed my phone and texted Angie about my date with Hayden. Instead of waiting for a reply I went into the bathroom to take a much needed shower. Once I was done I came out with a towel wrapped around me and looked at my phone to see if Angie had replied yet. When I was fin to call her someone knocked on the door. Of course it was Angie. "Bitch how you gonna text me you got a date with Hayden?!"

"How do you know where I live," I asked as she walked in uninvited. "I have my ways," was all she said as she shrugged. "You want to put on some damn clothes so we can go?"

"Go where?"

"We got some shopping to do bitch. You got a date in less than eight hours, so Imma need you to get that ass moving," she said slapping me on the butt. "Do I have to; I went shopping with Hayden all day yesterday and trust me I can't go to another damn mall."

"Then let's see what you have in that closet of yours," she said going to my closet. I sat on the bed as she one by one threw every piece of clothing I had until she came across I bought yesterday. "Now this is a dress. Where did you get this from?"

"Hayden bought yesterday along with half of my closet."

"Now that we have the dress, we need the shoes and of course the make-up. So like I said get your ass up and get dressed." I sighed and grabbed my ripped jeans and black t-shirt. I threw on my black uggs to match. "Dang someone going for the hobo look," she said looking me up and down. "Whatever, can we get this over with?"

 "Stop fronting like you ain't excited about tonight," she said dancing. I just walked out of the room leaving her behind as I grabbed my things. She soon followed and let me lock up.

We were now on our way to the nail shop because Angie decided I had to be sexy from head to toe. When we got to the nail shop I got my nails painted light blue with diamonds on the top. Nothing too fancy; didn't want to take away from my dress. After the nail shop she dragged me into the hair salon which took hours. The lady washed and then straightened my hair. She even cut my hair so now it's a little shorter. After she still wasn't done and dragged me to this shoe boutique called Glorious Feet. She picked out some shoes that were gold to match the dress. Finally she drove me home and by that time it was already five. That meant I had to only two hours to get ready. "Damn Angie it's five already," I said walking to my bedroom. I walked into my bathroom and took another shower and came out and Angie was watching TV. "Bout time yo ass got done. I need to do your make-up," she said pulling me done. After she was done I slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror. "Damn if Hayden don't make you his, I might have to." I had to admit I did look kind of hot. "You think he will like it," I asked looking at myself and the way the dress fit my curves.

"Girl you look fine ass fuck! If I was a guy I would definitely have to halla at you." Before I could say something someone knocked on the door. "I will get it," Angie said buying me some time. I put on my shoes and then made sure my hair was still okay. I then grabbed my purse and headed downstairs. When I got down I saw Hayden standing at the door wearing black jeans with a buttoned down shirt. He still had on sneakers but he still looked nice. "Hey," was all I could say as I came face to face with him. "Damn baby girl you are definitely going to be the sexiest one at the restaurant." I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand led me to his truck.

"So where are you taking me?"

"Someone where very special," was all he offered. I just kept quiet and enjoyed the ride. We soon pulled up to a restaurant right by the beach. "You must really like the beach," I said as he helped me out of the truck. "It's peaceful," he said shrugging. We walked through the restaurant and out the back to a spot that had a table sitting with a view that overlooked the beach. It was beautiful. "Hayden this view is beautiful," I said as he stood behind me. "Only for you baby girl," he whispered in my ear causing shivers to go down my spine.  We took our seats and a waiter came and took our drink order. Hayden ordered a bottle of champagne. "So do you do this for all your little dates," I asked looking over the menu. "First of all I don't have little dates and secondly, you are the only girl I have gone all out for like this." Instead of answering I just looked at the menu in which he had specially made. "You know what you want," Hayden said breaking the silence. "Yea I think I want the stuffed ravioli. What about you?"

"Imma get the steak with baked potatoes." Soon our food order was taken and me and Hayden began to talk. I even got to learn about how he got in the gang in the first place. When his dad died it left his mother alone with him and his sister. So to protect them he joined the deadly kings and worked his way up. Eventually his mom died which left him with just his sister. He knew he couldn't keep her safe so he took her to live with their grandparents. "What's your sister's name?"

"Her name is Jayden." I couldn't help but laugh at the coincidence of the names. "What's so funny?"

"Hayden and Jayden, seriously?"

"Look my mom wanted us to rhyme she said it was to make sure we had a special bond."

"Well, I guess she got that right."

Once we were done eating we went and took a walk on the beach. As always he held my hand as we walked along the beach. "You know Mr. Marks you aren't a bad date."

"You ain't so bad yourself Mrs. Marks," he said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Last time I checked my last name was Johnson."

"Not for long baby girl."

"You really don't give up," I said shaking my head. "There is still one thing I want," he said stopping us. "Look I know you not used to letting someone take care of you, but that's what I want to do. I want to be the guy you let in and trust. I want to be the person you think about every day from the time you wake up to the time you go to sleep."

"Hayden I don't what to say," I said looking up at him. "Don't say anything, just feel it," he said bending down and kissing me. It started out slow and steady and then he bit my lip for entrance and I let him. From there he took control and turning our kiss from slow to very heated and passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my body to hold me in place. When we were both out of breath we pulled back and looked at each other. "Let me take you home," he said smiling like a big kid while taking my hand.

"So what you doing tomorrow," he asked as he pulled up to my condo. "I have to go and get Ciara from a sleepover," I said turning to him. "What time?"

"Probably eight," I said yawning. "Alright then I will pick you up at 7:30."

"Hayden you don't have to do that."

"Look I'm not fin to have my future wife walking around and catching the bus. Plus I haven't seen lil bit in a while."

"You know you can't be there to take me everywhere?" instead of answering he just gave me a smirk that I knew I would soon regret. I just shook my head and started to get out but was stopped. "Where you going?"

"Inside." He shook his head and got out and then came over to my side and let me out. "You gonna learn one day."

"Maybe." We stood there looking at each other for a second and time seemed to stop. "I should go inside." He bent down and placed a soft kiss on my lips, "See you tomorrow baby girl." I walked inside, stripped out of my clothes, and went to bed trying to relive everything that has happened tonight. 

Comment and Vote..