Chapter Seven

I woke up the next morning and saw a text from Hayden saying he would be here in an hour. I rolled out of bed and went to take a shower with a new bath and body works foam gel. When I stepped out I smelled of vanilla all over; I wrapped a towel around my body and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and went to look in my closet. I didn't feel like wearing pants so I chose to wear a teal flare skirt with a plain white t-shirt. I paired it with a silver necklace and silver hoops and my teal flats to match. I went down to the kitchen and poured myself some orange juice because I was so thirsty. When I finished the glass someone knocked on the door. I knew it was Hayden so I took my time. When I opened the door he was leaning on the side with his phone in his hand texting. I shook my head and turned back around to get my purse and phone. When I came back he was still texting somebody so I just walked past him. "What's up with you," he asked opening the door. I just got in and looked out the window. "So where's lil bit," he asked looking at me finally putting his phone down. "She's two blocks from here, it's the red house on the corner." He shook his head and started driving; I really didn't say anything to him and didn't have to since we weren't really going that far. When we arrived I just hopped out before he could get out and went to get Ciara. "Anna!" Ciara yelled as she ran up to me. "Hey lil sis," I said picking her up. "I missed you Anna. I had fun tho, I got to go to Fun land and Adventure time," she said smiling.

"How dare you go to Fun Land without me," I said acting like I was hurt. "Well, it's not my fault you are too old."

"Too old? Excuse me I am only seventeen."

"See you are too old," she said smiling wide. "Whateva lil girl, come one," I said grabbing her things and heading to the truck. She got in the back and Hayden came to my side and took the bags from my hands. I waited for him to let me in. "Now you wait for me," he asked opening the door. I just nodded and got in. he got in and took off. "Where we going," Ciara asked. "To the park but first I need some food."

"Can we get waffles," Ciara asked with puppy dog eyes. I laughed because that girl could eat waffles even when it was dinner time. I mean I guess I couldn't blame her I loved pizza and would eat that for breakfast any day. He pulled up to a waffle house and went through the drive thru. He ordered waffles with bacon and apple juice for Ciara, a sausage biscuit and hash browns with an orange juice for me, and got himself waffles with bacon and eggs with orange juice. After we got the food we headed to the local park. We found an empty picnic table and sat down to eat. Ciara flew through her food and ran to play with some other children. I swear she was becoming more like a child each day. She used to just sit with me and watch the kids play but now she was getting up and playing with them. I was so busy admiring Ciara I didn't notice Hayden moving around and picking up my finished containers. He sat on top of the table facing out towards the playground and took his phone back out. I just shook my head and went to throw away my orange juice, I wasn't thirsty anymore. Instead of sitting with Hayden I sat at another table. I took out my phone and started playing candy crush. I was actually passing through all the levels and still had three lives left. Just as I was about to beat another level my phone was snatched out my hand. "What the hell!"

"Why you over here," Hayden asked looking as if he was pissed. "Give me my phone."

"Answer the question."

"Why do you care?"

"Don't play with me Annalisa."

"Give me back my phone Hayden, I don't feel like going through this right now."