Part 10

---Sylvia---

That was one of the best nights I can remember. We stayed and cuddled and kissed in the storm. I hadn't felt so safe and so loved in so long. That was two weeks ago, and I keep thinking about it still. He had left the next morning when Meg came down to get some new clothes. We hadn't had sex or anything, but from the look of Meg's neck I think she did. And she stared at Ricky as he left, but never said anything to me about it. Both her and Ian have been eerily quiet around me. Cody is still one of my best friends and thank god he still acts like it. When I asked him about Meg and Ian he just shrugged and said he had no idea. Mark didn't know anything either. Which is believable considering how chill he is and how desperately he avoids drama. 

Ricky and I have joked and talked a lot but neither of us have actually brought up the night of the blizzard, which is frustrating because I don't know what to think at all now. 

***

Ian took a long sip from his beer. We were parked for the night behind tomorrow's show stage. Mark and Cody were watching the new episode of Grimm and I was editing a video. Meg was on her laptop updating our band's website. Ian has been having a rough day, I guess. It was putting a tense feeling in the air. He stood up and glared at me, obviously upset. 

"So you'll sleep with that guy at the party and that goth fag but not me?" he spat.

"What?" I asked, shocked, "You knew about the guy at the party?"

"Yeah, I watched him walk you off to his car."

"And you didn't think to do anything? Ian what the fuck? He DRUGGED me!"

"What? Who?!" Cody interjected.

"Well at least you got some, you bitch." he took another swig of his beer and I stood up, pissed.

"Go fuck yourself, dipshit."I snapped, making my way to the door. Ian got to his feet. 

"Ian don't fucking touch her." Cody said. This sort of thing has happened before. Ian turns into a dick when he's upset, and when he's upset he drinks. And that only makes things worse. 

"Ian calm down, dude." Mark said

"Ian what are you doing?" Meg cut in. I walked outside flinging open the door and tried to slam it behind me. It smashed into Ian's dumb-ass face. I stepped back in the parking lot as he stumbled forward.

"You bitch WHAT THE FUCK?!" he screamed. I was mad, but that last part was honestly an accident. I felt the regret immediately set in as he started yelling, "WHY DO YOU HATE ME? I DIDN'T FUCKING DRUG YOU! I DIDN'T FUCK YOU! THOUGH YOU SEEM TO WANT TO FUCK EVERYONE BUT ME! WHY DON'T I JUST FUCKING BREAK YOU? YOU'RE NOT BIG YOU'RE NOT STRONG! YOU'RE JUST A SHORT LITTLE WHORE AND YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK!" 

The regret is temporarily forgotten about as I get even more pissed. 

"WHAT DICK? IT'S ALL IN YOUR PERSONALITY YOU SICK MANIPULATIVE MAN-WHORE. GO FUCK YOURSELF. OR IN YOUR CASE SOME POOR GIRL WITH NO SELF-ESTEEM CAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY KIND OF HUMAN THAT WOULD EVER DO YOU THE FAVOR OF SUCKING YOUR MICROSCOPIC DICK." I screamed. Ian's face turned bright red and it occurred to me for the first time how much stronger he was. I looked over then and watching from in front of his bus was Ricky. Ian took a step back and pointed at him.

"OH HEY IT'S THE EMO FAG YOU FUCKED DURING THE BLIZZARD! I KNOW YOU DID, YOU SLUT, MEG TOLD ME SHE SAW HIM! FUCK YOU AND FUCK HIM! I GOT YOU THIS RECORD DEAL, I JOINED YOUR SHITTY LITTLE BAND AND MY FATHER GAVE YOU YOUR GODDAMN RECORD DEAL! YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING ME! I GAVE YOU YOUR DREAM, BITCH! NOT HIM!" He shoved me.

"I DID NOT FUCK HIM. HE SPENT THE NIGHT BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX. GET OVER YOURSELF. I'M GRATEFUL FOR THE RECORD DEAL BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME YOUR BITCH. I DON'T OWE YOU SHIT." I shoved him back. He drew back his hand and struck me across the face. Hard. I stumbled back and he grabs me and pushes me to the ground. He places one knee on my legs to keep me from kicking and holds down my arms. Nails dig into my skin as he begins screaming into my face.

"YOU BITCH YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH I'LL KILL YOU AND SEND YOUR CORPSE TO YOUR FUCKING FAMILY ONE BONE AT A TIME! YOU THINK I WON'T STRANGLE YOU? YOU THINK I WONT WRING YOUR FUCKING NECK??" The rest of his words jumbled out incoherently and I smelled alcohol on his breath. Just then, someone grabbed him by the hair and jerked his head back. He was hauled off me and I heard yelling. Ian got on his feet again and Ricky was standing in front of him with his fists clenched like he's getting ready to punch. Ricky throws one and it hit Ian in his lower jaw. He stumbled back, face in his hands and then launched forward again as they began to pummel each other. 

"IAN, FUCKING STOP!" I screamed and struggled to my feet. They were going back and forth. Ian shoves Ricky hard then and uses the momentum to pull back and punch Ricky straight in the face. He staggered back, blood pouring out of his nose. I kicked Ian as hard as I could, right in the groin. 

He crumbled to the ground, screaming, then launched himself at me again. Hands grabbed my throat and I felt the harsh impact of my head against the concrete as I fell. Ian's hands clenched tighter around my throat, fingernails in my skin. Then someone else kicked Ian off me and I saw Chris and Balz pinning him to the pavement. 

Cody, Mark and Meg came flying out of the bus. Cody was by my side and is yelling over and over again "I told you not to touch her! I told you not to touch her!" and Mark is standing and staring in shock and Meg is bawling and begging them to stop. I don't know who exactly she was talking to. I think she just wanted everything to stop. 

Author's Note:
I will be updating this book hopefully  five chapters at a time and will update every week or every other week since I enjoy writing it so much! Thank you for reading (I don't know if anyone is but I write this for fun and an emotional outlet, not views) and if you are reading, please comment your suggestions or thoughts. I know I'm not a perfect writer and constructive criticism always helps. :) Thanks!