Fresh(Yolo) Sans X Reader

You were at a party with your friends. They had all ditched you, something you were expecting honestly. But what you werent expecting, was someone to walk up to you and offer you a needle. "Wanna try it? Just once. Its nothing I do it all the time." the stranger smiled at you, you thought for a minute not knowing what to do. Not like your decision mattered. A skeleton with a colorful outfit and glowing shades walked up behind the guy who offered you the needle and grabbed his shoulder. The stranger turned to him "Hey dude, want to try it too?" he smiled, but the skeleton pulled down his shades. His eyes were black. You noticed strange rainbow tentacles menacingly going for the stranger's chest but they got away and ran. The skeleton readjusted himself and reached a boney hand to you. "Drugs arent cool dog." He said, "I know.. um.. thanks." you replied to him. He nodded "Im Sansy-Bro, but, candy-faces like you can call me Fresh." he winked through his shades. You smiled a bit, thinking he was just messing around. "Well Im Y/N." you said, he started out the door with you tailing him. "Come on hotdog, lets go back to my pad and watch a movie." He said, a chill ran up your spin as you walked down the street with him. He looked at you, "You ok bud?". "Cold.. thats all." You answered, he took his hoodie off and put it on you, "Here Cool-cat." you smiled and continued following him back to his place.

It was strangely dark and quiet... but it was peaceful. You sat down as Fresh went into the kitchen. You looked around a bit, you saw pictures of Fresh and another, taller skeleton..but there was no trace of him besides that. Fresh came back with a tray of apple slices and water. He sat next to you and started a random movie you didnt know the name of. You helped yourself to a glass of water and a few apple slices, once the tray was empty he put it to the side. You decided to start a conversation. "Hey, Fresh, whose the other guy in the picture with you?" You asked, he looked at the picture you had seen earlier. "My really rad bro, Papyrus, my skele-bro got more swag than I do." He answered, "Where is he?" You asked, Fresh didnt really have a direct answer this time. "Paps is.. uh, training, He wants to be rad like Undyne and protect the kingdom from not-so-cool dudes. He's so swaggity he got Undyne to start training him privately." Fresh finally answered after a minute of hesitation. "In the middle of the night?" You questioned, "Evil dont sleep, so why should he?" Fresh shrugged. You didnt say anything more.

He played off a lazy stretch, an excuse to put his arm over your shoulder. You smiled and shook your head, knowing what he was doing. But when you turned to say something, he was asleep. His head was laid back and you could hear very light snores. The words across his shades had changed to a series of Z's. His grip on your shoulder wasnt exactly light either.. you didnt have much choice other then to sleep. What the worst that could happen?

You awoke to being alone and his hoodie was no longer with you. You got up to leave but he walked in, with a bag. Fresh smiled as he saw you "Morning sunshine. I got some hotbuns and seatea." He handed you the bag, you opened it and got your share of the food out. You both sat and ate, "Thank you," You said to him, he nodded and said "No problem honeybuns, want me to walk you home homie?". "Sure, that would be great." you got up, he lead you out the door.

He had a grip on your hand for the walk there, you didnt really mind, he seemed nice.. he stopped outside the door to your house. "Thanks Fresh." You smiled at him, he didnt respond. He just pecked your cheek and disappeared, leaving you blushing outside your house.