Mettaton X Reader

Your friends had been nice enough to take you to MTT Resort for a vacation. This was the farthest you really could get from your house in the Underground since it was so small. Chell, your best friend, who honestly had nothing against humans and didn't the underground, was the one who brought you here. Mettaton was performing, as usual, with an older Snowdrake making bad jokes in the corner. He seemed sad about something but no one asked.

"Alright darlings, lets see who gets to perform next!" Mettaton said to the mic before scanning the audience. Unfortunately, his eyes landed on you. He walked off staged, Chell was already nudging you to go. "Come on gorgeous you have a duet to do." Mettaton grabbed your hand and dragged you on stage, but you were practically frozen.. "Darling aren't you going to start?" Mettaton said after a minute of awkward silence, you couldn't bring yourself to answer. After a few more minutes of people staring at you, you ran off stage panicking.

Mettaton ran atfer you, "Darling wait!" he put his hand on your shoulder and made you face him "Are you alright? It's alright darling!" Mettaton said, you were crying. "I.. I cant sing!" you said through the tears "Darling Im sure you're wonderful.." he laughed a bit at your doubt. "I cant... Im too scared... I'll ruin your show.." you said, you managed to stop crying now. "Gorgeous Im going to be blunt with you. You are far more than you think you are. All you have to do is try, I promise. Any one of the them who laugh at you, I'll kick them out personally." Mettaton said with an unusually stern tone. "But... they paid to see you. They got reservations." You pointed out.

"Darling I own this place, I can do whatever the hell I want." Mettaton answered, you smiled a bit "Now come on, you have a duet to sing." Mettaton grabbed your arm and lead you back to the stage. He handed you the mic, and hesitantly, you took it. Someone from the crowd booed at you and yelled "Sing already or get off stage retard!", Mettaton gave them a dirty glare, "What did you just say to them?". "I told'em to sing already! Or get their ass off stage!" they answered, their tone still loud and stern, but damn did they have guts. Mettaton stepped off stage, "Darling, Darling. Have you gotta show waiting for you. But it will absolutely Beautiful." he said, stopping in front of the angry viewer. The Battle scene jumped around them.

The battle was pretty quick, Mettaton kicked them around a few times before just letting them flee. You were left standing on the stage like an idiot. "Anyone else?" Mettaton asked to the quiet room, no one dared speak up. Mettaton rejoined you on stage and, you managed a duet together. Mid-Song you were already singing like no one was in the room. After the song, Mettaton wrapped up the show and you both exited the stage. "Darling you did wonderful!" he smiled at you, "heh, thanks.. I, I had fun." you said, "You should come back for another show, no worries I wont make you pay to perform with me." Mettaton offered, you blushed but tried hiding it. Performing again...? You hesitated to answer him. "Um.... S-Sure.." you managed. Mettaton hugged you, making you blush more. "Darling you will be a star! How does the Monday night show sound?" Mettaton excitedly asked, why was he so exited to perform with you again? "Sure... sounds.. great." you smiled, "Well I should be getting home... night Darling." Mettaton waved then left, you walked home with Chell.

"Dude that was amazing!" Chell said, you laughed a bit "Yeah. my panic attack was a real blast." you joked "But then you came back- and Mettaton kicked that one guy's butt!" Chell was more excited about this night than you were. "well Im going back to perform on Monday... he was really happy about it." you said "No way!" she said "Yep. Im sure you would be able to come see it." you said "yesss! Thanks!" chell said as you guys walked up to her house, "Well here's my place. See you Monday." chell said then walked inside, you walked home alone and went to bed still thinking of your performance.