Underfell Sans X Reader

You were wondering the small forest by the ruins. You avoided the ruins itself since you could hear people inside. You kept a slow pace until you heard someone behind you and sped up, with your hood up. You tried to glance behind you but you couldn't make out what was following you. Eventually you got to the point where, you had no idea where you were, but that thing wasn't following you anymore. You kept walking in hopes you would eventually find your way out, but an hour's walk later proved your walk meaningless. You thought you heard that thing coming back for you and sped up again, but a voice called out to you "Hey wait!" it was unfamiliar but if it was gonna kill you, you didn't want any part of it. Eventually it still found you. A dog, it was huge with armor and carried around a spear.

The battle screen surrounded you both, he got the first move. He jabbed at you with his spear, you managed to dodge the last few. You attacked but missed, the dog was bulky and slow but had good reflexes.. he attacked you and got a clear shot at your soul, but to your lucky someone saved you last minute. A bone that was glowing red swung at the dog and knocked him over, the dog ran off before even getting up right. You looked up at the skeleton who saved you, holding back some bleeding. "Ugh.. I tried warning you kid." they helped you stand, "Thank you..." you said, with a small smile. "No problem. Come on, boss would kill me if I left you here." he said then started walking, you followed slowly, the pain made you barely able to move. He paused, "... Im Sans." He said then picked you up, you flinched from the pain as you got awkwardly waved around, the unbalanced tower nearly fell before Sans could get it together. Once he did manage, you had to hunch yourself over his head and hold onto him. He didnt seem to mind, as he walked he tried not bouncing around and making you move more. "That cut looks pretty bad.." He commented, "It hurts.." you groaned. Sans walked through a small bush and you both were on a dirt path. "Dont worry I'll get you fixed up back at the house." he said, you waited a little before asking "Why are you doing this?". "It's my job. Im one of the Royal Sentries here. Sort of... my br- boss is the head of the Royal Guard. He might not have a deep care for monsters but he doesnt want them to be dust." He was walking through town now, it was practically deserted.

He walked into his house and put you on the couch, he went in the kitchen and came back with a medical kit. You moved your arm from the wound and let him treat it. "No worries, this stuff came straight from Dr. Undyne!" Sans put some strange ointments on the wound, your entire arm went numb. "Err... at least it doesnt hurt... heh.." He tried, you gave him an unamused glare and he wrapped the wound "It should be fine." He said reassuringly then went in the kitchen. You examined the room, it was dull but cool. Sans came back with some snacks and sat next to you. You both ate and watched some TV, before you even noticed he had his arm around your shoulder. You didnt mind it.

His brother walked in the door, the three of you ended up in an awkward staring contest. "Um..." the tall skeleton broke that silence, "... what are you doing Sans?". "I was, uh, helping them. They got attacked and their arm was messed up." Sans got up, blushing. "Ok.. then.. um.. goodnight." He went upstairs without another word. Sans huffed "You should be getting home, come on I'll walk you." He said then walked out the door, you followed him. You shivered, he blinked at you. He forgot that normal monsters actually get cold, as he had no skin. "Oh right, your cold. Here," he gave you his jacket, it was warm and furry. You smiled, "Thanks.", he grinned at you and kept walking. Halfway to your house you two accidently bumped and ended up holding hands. he blushed and went to use his hood to cover it, but remembered he gave you his jacket and simply averted his eyes. You blushed too and hoped he wouldnt see.

You had made to your house and gave him his jacket back, "Uh.. goodnight." he said, "Goodnight Sans" you said, he went to walk away but you hugged him and made him blushed again, he grinned "Thanks kid, now go to bed, really." He huffed a laugh then walked away once you let go, you smiled as you walked in your house. You went to bed and actually hoped tomorrow you would run into a monster during your next walk through the forest.