AfterTale X Reader Pt. 2

You and Sans had talked for a while now. Strangely, he kept you away from Frisk. But he was gone for the day. Why not go ask a few questions? It was harmless.

You walked out to the woods where you would always meet Sans, Frisk was waiting for you tonight. She lead you into the void, and you both sat in the emptiness. "What would you like to know?" Frisk asked with a warm smile, "Why dont you have a body?" you asked, Frisk explained.

"When I fell down here... the first ones i met were Flowey, and Chara. Chara was nothing but a Soul. She said she would protect me... so I went along with it. I saw what she did to everyone... I saw it all.. and I didnt stop her. I cant blame Chara alone, I didnt try to stop her. Eventually she gained more and more control. When I went to fight Sans... he wasnt normal. He wasnt hopeless. He had determination in him, more than any monster. I fought, sort of. Chara did most of it. In the end... after so, so many tries... I finally ended him. His soul disappeared. I thought it was over. But... Chara took more control, she took over my entire body. She kicked me out. I got sent to the Reset Screen with Sans. I thought he was going to kill me! But... he spared me.. listen I know how you feel about Sans but he isnt what he seems. Leave.. before its too late. Tell Sans, your Sans, to stop talking to Geno. Run!!" Frisk was shoving you out as she heard footsteps. And Geno's voice in the distance. "Hey, (Y/N)! Wait up!" He ran to try catching up but yo were gone before he caught you. The last thing you heard was him yelling at Frisk. Why was Frisk so worried...? What was Geno hiding? You hardly had time to think before Geno ran into the TImeline, "Y/N!!" He yelled, you ran. He chased you, now angry. You had nearly made it home before he made a blockade of bones in front of you, cornering you. "I didnt want to have to do this." He said, you tried to make yourself as small as possible. You tried to scream as you felt a sharp bone pierce through your leg, but Geno's boney hand muffled you.

You opened your eyes, crying from the pain. He looked sad but angry. He picked you up and sighed "Im sorry... please, just.. dont talk to Frisk." He carried you into your house and laid you on the couch, then healed your leg with magic. It still hurt, but less. He wrapped your leg as well. "What were they talking about Geno...?" you asked, he didnt answer. You both as in awkward silence for a while.

He went to leave but you stopped him "W-wait..." You said. He turned to you as you tried to stand, he made you lay back down, you pulled him into a hug before he could escape. He was shocked for a second before embracing you. "Im not sure about forgiving you.. but, you can at least have a hug." you told him, he grinned "thanks." and sat next to you, with his arm over your shoulder. He turned the TV on, it was pretty boring. He leaned closer to you without you noticing, gradually closer. He kissed you, and after a second of shock you kissed back