Underfell Papyrus X Reader

You walked through the quiet town of Snowdin, alone. It was quiet as always. You didn't like talking to anyone, and no one liked talking to you. Or at least, no one did, everyone avoided each other.

You paused for a second, hearing the crunch of snow ahead of you. Monsters, two of them. You flipped your hood up and tried hiding your face and continued walking, maybe they would just ignore you..

"Of course I remembered to train Boss," a short skeleton said, he had a gold tooth and wore a black jacket, his eye was constantly glowing red. "Good. Dont ever let your guard down." said the taller skeleton, his teeth were spiked and he wore a black armor set, or well, it looked almost like armor. They passed you, but you felt the taller one look at you.

You made your way home alright and sat on your couch, also turning your TV on. Nothing was very good to watch but it was better than sitting in silence. The two skeletons you had seen earlier were on the news. "The Skeleton Brothers, Sans and Papyrus, residents of Snowdin, have been seen with previous Queen Toriel. Asgore demands to hear of any news regarding this, including interrogating the brothers and investigating their activity. No one has any leads yet, as barely anyone recognizes them but the Royal Guard continues to investigate. We'll keep you updated on any leads. Channel 6 news, signing out." the reporter said before you flipped the channel.

What would those two ever want with the old Queen? She never left her ruins, and for good reason. Asgore wasn't very happy over her leaving. Before thinking of what Asgore would even try i it meant getting revenge on her, you heard a giant blast from outside and ran to the window. It was the answer to your question, Sans and Papyrus fighting Asgore.

Sans had just dodged Asgore's trident, barely. "You talk to some old goat one time, and everyone thinks your'e planning Anarchy!" The shorter skeleton said, you remembered him from TV, it was Sans. "How did you get in the ruins!" Asgore grabbed his trident out of the ground, and threw it at Papyrus. "We aren't telling you!" Papyrus jump out of the way of Asgore's attack, which was also the same direction you were standing. The Trident smashed through your window, you ducked in time so it only left a cut on your upper arm, Asgore scolded himself for breaking your window, and used the front door to walk in and take his trident back before leaving. He didnt seem very sorry for the window. You went in the kitchen where it was safer until the fighting ended. As soon as everything was quiet you walked out, your couch has been speared like the window. Damn you Asgore. You looked out the remains of your window, the skeletons were still there but Asgore had left, you could see his footprints and a thin trail left by his Trident.

"You ok Boss?" Sans asked his brother, "Yes.. and you?" Papyrus replied, "I'm fine.". Papyrus looked at the damage done to your house and walked over to you, Sans stayed behind. "Uh, sorry about your house." Papyrus said awkwardly, clearly not wanting to actually talk to you. "And my arm, and couch." You said, "Oh. yeah those too.." he actually seemed to mind you got hurt because of him. "We can fix it." he said, "Uh. Thanks." you didnt really care about the damage though. "Me and my brother can just come by and fix it tomorrow.." he walked away. Well. That was an... interesting, day. You went to bed, after boarding up the window.

The next morning the brothers kept their word, and came to your house to fix everything. Sans was relatively lazy with his work, but it got done. You made them some snacks once they finished, and you all sat together watching some movie you didn't know the name of, but Papyrus liked. "Hey, Sorry guys but I gotta run. See you later Boss." Sans said, Papyrus nodded dismissively and he left.

"Hey, uh, sorry about the fight yesterday." Papyrus said, "It's fine, i mean Im not seriously hurt so." you didn't really want to tell him about the cut. "Still. You weren't supposed to get mixed up in that." He sounded sorry, "Asgore is really pissed over you two seeing Toriel.." you said, "But we never saw her. We just went by the ruins, we didn't actually see her." papyrus explained, "oh.. well everyone thinks you guys talked to her and Asgore wants her to come back so." You awkwardly said, he sighed "I know.".

After the movie ended, Papyrus was going to leave, but when you both got up he saw the cut on your arm. "What did you get that from?" he asked, "oh, that, um. Yesterday, when the window broke..." you explained, he immediately felt like it was his fault. "Sorry! That looks terrible.. you sure it's alright?" he questioned it, this was new for him.. caring about others. "Yeah... Im sure." you said, he awkwardly hugged you, as he wasn't used to hugging, and apologized, repeatedly. "Im fine.." you repeated, "Um... fine just dont tell my brother about this, he would never let me live down showing mercy to someone.." Papyrus scratched the back of his skull, "Dont worry." you smiled a bit, "Papyrus has a girlfriend! Papyrus has a girlfriend!" Sans laughed, mocking you two from the doorway, when did he even get there? Papyrus blushed then quickly dragged his brother out of the room by his hood, muttering cusses, and leaving you standing there blushing as well.