Underswap Sans X Reader

You had just left the Ruins... Asgore seemed nice, he gave you a pie and tea, how bad could an old man giving out food be? You were walking out down a thin forest trail, in the distance you could see a bridge. On the other side of that bridge was a few figures you couldnt really make out. You heard some distant, unsettling laughter. Who was there? They seemed close... you picked up the pace until you made it the bridge and the figures you had seen before noticed you. It was awkward silence until a girl in a green and yellow sweater spoke up, "Hello.". "Um... hi.." you waved awkwardly. "Are you ok? Need any help??" a short skeleton in blue armor asked eagerly, "Im.. just lost." you said, "Well we can show you around kid." a taller skeleton in a red hood said, "Thanks.." you said as they began walking you down the trail, "I havent seen a monster like you here. Who are you?" the little girl asked, "Im not a monster.. Im Y/N..." you said, Sans jumped up and scared you half to death, "A human!!" he yelled, the girl laughed "Sans calm down.." she told him. Sans pointed at you like he was trying to pose, "I challenge you human! I must capture you!" he was grinning like idiot, which had been the entire time you say him. "Um.... ok, i guess." you said as the unfamiliar battle scene surrounded you, "Not this again.." you heard the taller skeleton mutter, but Sans didnt seem to hear him. "You can have the first move." he said, gesturing to the different options in the menu. You didnt really wanna fight him.. you didnt have any items... um.. act? err... no flirting... nope not happening. How about Cheer? You selected cheer, and it seemed more like your body was forced to move but you cheered for him to do well. His eyes turned blue and starry, he grinned more "Thank you!!" he said then attacked, you barely dodged the bones he sent your way. This time you had no other real option than to flirt. He blushed, when he attacked he seemed less wanting to hurt you this time. After a few turns he got you to 1 HP, you had no idea how to fight. You were trying to stay standing, it hurt but you couldnt give up. You were Determined. but you werent hopeful enough, and fell over, the last thing you saw was Sans panicky running to you.

when you woke, you were laying on a couch inside someone's home. You looked around a bit, noticing that someone had taken care of your battle wounds. Sans walked out of the kitchen with a plate of tacos, he noticed you were awake and sat by you, offering you a taco. You took one and bit into it, it tasted... funny, but, you ignored it, as it was the only food you really had in the past couple days. "hello human!" he said eagerly, eating a taco too. "Um, hi, what happened?" you asked, "During our battle... you got really bruised up. But its ok! The marvelous Sans brought you here and fixed your wounds! And made Tacos." Sans grinned, "Well.. thanks." you said as you finished your taco. "Alphys said its fine for you to stay here if you dont have anywhere else to go. She's head of the Royal Guard! Lucky you Chara helped the Queen stop hating Humans, or you would be having a bad time." Sans said, you gave him a confused look. "The King and their kid didnt like the Queen's policy with humans, as it involved killing them all as revenge for trapping us here, to break the barrier and kill them all. But Chara fell down here and made friends with everyone! Even the Queen! And talked her out of her Human Policy, so humans were welcome here! But no one has been able to find the King.." Sans explained "And who is Chara?" you asked, "I am! Nice meeting you," Chara, the little girl room before, walked in the door with the taller skeleton as well. "Well look whose awake." the skeleton said, "Welcome home dear Brother of mine! And human friend!" Sans said, "How's the kid holding up?" the skeleton asked, "Im fine.." you said, "Yeah they just ate, would you like a taco?" Sans offered them, "Um.. no thanks Sans. But thanks anyway." Chara said, "But as i was saying. Chara got to save the souls of a lot of people who might fall down here. But she couldnt save 7 of them.. who fell before her." Sans said, his grin dropped a bit. "Sans we couldnt save them. Other monsters met them and killed them before we ever saw them. They didnt know any better." his brother said, "Papyrus, I know. But its still sad to think of the murdering being over something so silly.." Sans said, Papyrus pat him on the back 'Their souls stand for our mistakes, and remind us that humans are friends now." papyrus said, Sans smile returned and he jumped up "Yeah! Thank you brother." he hugged Papyrus. "You know kid, most humans who go to Mount. Ebott, dont return. So why did you go? Did you want to not ever return?' Papyrus asked, you shifted in your seat but didnt answer. Sans hit his brother's arm lightly "Brother! Do not burden the human with such ridiculous questions!". Papyrus went to his room, but Sans and Chara stayed.

"Thanks guys, really. Most humans on the surface, wouldn-" Chara covered your mouth and shook her head, signalling you to not finish. You whispered "Why?", "Because they think it's wonderful. Its pure. No one is mean there. I cant just tell them all of their dreams are a lie... please dont tell them.. please?" she whispered back, "Oh, sure. of course, that wouldnt be very nice.." you said, "Thank you." she whispered then sat on the couch. "Sans your dancing show is on." she said, Sans ran into the center of the room, and you watched as he mimicked the dancing monsters on TV. The monster singing has a label under her platform you could read, it said "Nabstablook" and a small ghost was floating around their platform. Sans stopped after a few minutes and pouted, "This one is a duet.. but i have no partner.". "Sorry Sans but Im not dancing with you." Chara said, Sans looked to you and you managed to get up, it didnt really hurt anymore. Sans grinned, he was so exited to dance, whats the worst one dance could do? He took your hand and began dancing, by the time the dance was over Sans had stars in his eyes and Chara was on the couch laughing at you both, and Papyrus was holding back a terrible joke. You ended up blushing, now noticing Chara and papyrus. Sans's face lit up with blush before he ran out of the room, and Papyrus fell over laughing, and you went back to your seat and tried to blend in with the wall.